Back to The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

JP
Jan 25, 2018

A lot of information, but i feel like i fully understand core networking concepts. A lot of this info has helped me comprehend what will be required for me when I take my Network + certification exam.

SW
Jun 21, 2021

This course was more intensive than the first one, but felt a little more hands-on. I am excited to see how the next course goes. I do feel I learned quite a bit in this course and it was challenging.

1926 - 1950 of 7,905 Reviews for The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

By Thomas C

Apr 20, 2020

Lots of details and information. Extremely pleased to be able to finish the course materials.

By Joseph S

Dec 20, 2019

really fun and more challenging. A lot of ah ha moments on things i thought i already knew.

By Erdenebulgan E

Dec 14, 2019

Some of the courses are boring but i gained lot of knowledge about Bits and Bytes etc. Thanks

By Harrison M A

Nov 21, 2019

it's such a nice course with loads of networking terms. i enjoyed the course. well delivered.

By Pedro P

Oct 26, 2019

One of the most exciting course so far, has some challenges and fascinating topics.

I love it.

By Scott S

Jun 9, 2019

Very thorough deep dive into computer networking. I have learned more than I thought I would.

By Heather C

Sep 7, 2018

This course made a complicated subject interesting and broke it up into easy-to-digest steps.

By Jennifer D

Jul 10, 2018

An incredible amount of information that results in a solid knowledge of computer networking.

By Zulma L C H

Jun 22, 2018

Basic stuff, lacks of practical work but very clear and interesting, I like the instructor :)

By Kyle M

Mar 12, 2018

Excellent Course. Add more Interactive Modules / Assessments, please! They were VERY helpful.

By Jason E

Feb 27, 2018

Amazing and informative. I love learning about networking and this was really easy to follow.

By Kamruz Z

May 6, 2021

The course was a wonderful journey through the global internet concepts, actions, and ideas.

By sebastian m g

Mar 6, 2021

un curso genial, para el aprendizaje de como funciona la comunicación entre las computadoras

By Indrakumar A

Jan 16, 2021

I didn't think this course will cover this much of stuff, it's really very very informative.

By Joseph A I

Jan 11, 2021

The course content is quite in-depth and covers a lot of material about computer networking.

By john r

Dec 25, 2020

Very well thought out program that kept me engaged in the material the whole time. Thank You

By Nwafor O

Oct 25, 2020

This course provided with the foundation I've been looking for into the world of networking.

By Daniel H H

Sep 29, 2020

Great course, lots of good information taught in an easy to follow and comprehensive manner.

By Cirla K s

Aug 21, 2020

Huge stuff!

Enjoyed a lot while learning.

Improved my networking knowledge.

Thanks for all this

By Prakhar V

Jul 30, 2020

Best course to start your networking journey and learn networking from basics to high level.

By Mohamed H S

Jun 20, 2020

very good course with huge information explained simply with effective exercises and quizzes

By Girish G B

Very nice content. Knowledge imparting questions and activities. overall a great experience.

By Chris S

May 15, 2020

I really learned a lot from this course. I also appreciated the instructor’s sense of humor.

By Evan M B

Mar 28, 2020

Very informative, explained in a way that a person without a tech background can understand.

By Abhishek R

Mar 19, 2020

It's a very good course for those who want making his future in networking and hacking also,