Back to The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

AY
Dec 30, 2020

The course had some ups and downs, but it was a good challenge and I did it! I learned so much and I never knew I could do this kind of course. I have gained so much knowledge now from when I started.

SW
Jun 21, 2021

This course was more intensive than the first one, but felt a little more hands-on. I am excited to see how the next course goes. I do feel I learned quite a bit in this course and it was challenging.

1951 - 1975 of 7,073 Reviews for The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

By Mateesh B

Dec 26, 2018

Solid and comprehensive coverage of fundamentals of computer networking. Good job!

By Diony L A

Oct 15, 2018

It was very insightful it had material the help understand the rest of the course.

By Mohtada A

Sep 16, 2018

I am a networking major student and I can verify that this is an excellent course.

By Kimberly A H

Sep 10, 2018

Excellent Course, could use a little more hands on practice to enhance the skills.

By Rosa-Altesa M

Jun 3, 2018

It was fun and love how short the videos are so I can take mini breaks in between.

By Robert D

Apr 26, 2018

Challenging but provides a deeper understanding that is needed in today's IT world

By Luis D P

Feb 1, 2018

My favorite part was writing about how all the 5 layers worked together! Excellent

By Lanier B

Jul 23, 2021

Taking these courses was a good idea and I'm really excited about a career change

By Rob L

May 13, 2021

The wording on some of the quiz questions can be confusing, but I learned things.

By Erick C

Apr 27, 2021

It was a really fun course.

Thank you so much for all the details and information.

By Tuhin R

Apr 12, 2021

This is an extraordinary online course. Have enjoyed and learnt a lot .Thank you.

By mourad H

Dec 7, 2020

very rich and interesting experience learning the material offered in this course

By Honor O

Oct 27, 2020

It was quite a challenge! I'm looking forward to the rest of the courses as well.

By Edier L

Oct 8, 2020

Really useful course with a bunch of concepts and tools to be a great IT support

By Gary G

Aug 26, 2020

It was a tough course but I have leant a lot in this course was a interesting one

By Mauricio H

Aug 24, 2020

Tons of information but easy to follow and only goes into the needed information.

By Anisa22@gmail.com A

Aug 11, 2020

the instructor was very good ...learned lots of new things ....thank you coursera

By Sreelekshmi R

Jul 26, 2020

The mentors helped a lot for the learning and I really enjoyed the class and good

By Sanjip S

Jul 20, 2020

a very useful course for one who wants advanced knowledge in computer networking.

By ALONSO E L A

Jul 3, 2020

I learned very much and liked very much the course! Thank you GOOGLE and COURSERA

By WEERASINGHEGE G C P W

Jun 26, 2020

very good and interactive course . im very much like this course , i love google.

By 4SF18EC122_Vignesha A

Jun 17, 2020

I learnt a lot in this course about how actually internet in the background works

By IVAN M H A I M

Amazing experience, thanks to the instructor, made everything sound easy. Cheers!

By Bruno T

Muito bom! Bastante conteúdo e o conhecimento é passado de forma clara e simples.

By s a k

May 16, 2020

Really great course....not too long but very informative with real world examples