Back to The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

TS

Aug 5, 2019

This was a very fun course! I really enjoyed the style and pace of the information given. A lot of technical information was given while the course made it easy to take in and comprehend the material!

BC

Jun 23, 2018

I loved this course. When I had issues support was awesome sauce. I really enjoyed the puns this instructor used to keep you from going off in a daze. I really wish I would have found Coursera sooner.

2026 - 2050 of 8,377 Reviews for The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

By Zulma L C H

Jun 22, 2018

Basic stuff, lacks of practical work but very clear and interesting, I like the instructor :)

By Kyle M

Mar 12, 2018

Excellent Course. Add more Interactive Modules / Assessments, please! They were VERY helpful.

By Jason E

Feb 27, 2018

Amazing and informative. I love learning about networking and this was really easy to follow.

By Belvicks m

May 12, 2022

Networking a big topic in the IT world, course has been summarised for better understanding

By Tristannie C

May 11, 2022

It was great and learned a lot from this course, It'll open up more opportunities on career.

By Kamruz Z

May 6, 2021

The course was a wonderful journey through the global internet concepts, actions, and ideas.

By sebastian m g

Mar 6, 2021

un curso genial, para el aprendizaje de como funciona la comunicación entre las computadoras

By Indrakumar A

Jan 16, 2021

I didn't think this course will cover this much of stuff, it's really very very informative.

By Joseph A I

Jan 11, 2021

The course content is quite in-depth and covers a lot of material about computer networking.

By john r

Dec 25, 2020

Very well thought out program that kept me engaged in the material the whole time. Thank You

By Nwafor O

Oct 25, 2020

This course provided with the foundation I've been looking for into the world of networking.

By Daniel H H

Sep 29, 2020

Great course, lots of good information taught in an easy to follow and comprehensive manner.

By Cirla K s

Aug 21, 2020

Huge stuff!

Enjoyed a lot while learning.

Improved my networking knowledge.

Thanks for all this

By Prakhar V

Jul 30, 2020

Best course to start your networking journey and learn networking from basics to high level.

By Mohamed H S

Jun 20, 2020

very good course with huge information explained simply with effective exercises and quizzes

By Girish G B

Very nice content. Knowledge imparting questions and activities. overall a great experience.

By Chris S

May 15, 2020

I really learned a lot from this course. I also appreciated the instructor’s sense of humor.

By Evan M B

Mar 28, 2020

Very informative, explained in a way that a person without a tech background can understand.

By Abhishek R

Mar 19, 2020

It's a very good course for those who want making his future in networking and hacking also,

By Fnu N

May 14, 2019

it was very helpful

i learned a lot new things about internet world and ill continue to learn

By Ivan R

Mar 16, 2018

Great amount of material, very good quality, I will encourage my friends to take this course

By Gutemberg d S M

Apr 4, 2022

Curso excelente, recomendo muito para qualquer um que desejar ser um especialista em redes.

By DANIEL T J

Feb 5, 2022

T​he course gave me a working understanding and a strong foundation of Networks and servers

By Shaheen a

Dec 25, 2021

great instructors ,helpful supplemental readings...simplified a complex topic in good bits.

By Ofosu K

Dec 9, 2021

its a very useful course ,much greatful to be part of it and much thanks to the organisers.