Back to The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

BC

Jun 23, 2018

I loved this course. When I had issues support was awesome sauce. I really enjoyed the puns this instructor used to keep you from going off in a daze. I really wish I would have found Coursera sooner.

AA

Mar 25, 2020

Great course. It is great for beginners and for people that may have forgotten a thing or two. The way it was taught makes it so much better than reading man pages or something else as dry and boring.

2176 - 2200 of 9,614 Reviews for The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

By Eric B

Nov 11, 2019

This is a great course! Very technical but great material and delivered in a easy to learn way.

By D C P

Apr 17, 2019

I learned more than I expected. I am happy with how deep the course dug into many of the topics.

By RICARDO L

Jul 11, 2018

Great course!!! It covered everything that I need to know about networking. Thank you very much.

By Allan V

Jun 22, 2018

A refresher! In fact, I see it as new knowledge from a different timeline! haha! Great job guys!

By Hector S R

Mar 22, 2018

Great videos with a lot of useful information. I really like the way this course is going.

Thanks

By Filip J

Feb 27, 2018

Fantastic network course which include IPv6 chapter. Fantastic materials and fantastic lecturer.

By Alex F

Oct 21, 2022

That was an excellent course, I highly recommend it for those who want to pursue an IT career.

By Hander D V

Jul 6, 2022

Escobedo did a great job. This was an amazing course to take to start honeing your skills in IT

By Nilmar R M

Jun 9, 2022

Muito bom!

Qualidade e disponibilidade do material incríveis.

Acessível e bem planejado.

Parabéns.

By Augusto E

Feb 2, 2022

An excellent course that's capable of teach the most important aspects of networks to everyone.

By Waheeb S

Aug 31, 2021

This course was very much useful for me, hope to join further courses soon.

Thank you very much.

By vivian u

Aug 12, 2021

thank you Coursera this course was a bit difficult for me but am so happy i made it at the end

By Cleighvon A

Jul 2, 2021

you'll be thrust in the depend on networking and learn practical tips and tools along the way.

By Joseph B

Mar 14, 2021

That was the best part for me so far. Networking is the field I hope to be working in some day.

By Christine G

Mar 8, 2021

Lovely, brain teasers , sticky dumplings, narrators were great. Onward forward backward NEVER..

By Keegan G

Nov 3, 2020

Very informative loved the labs taught me alot about networking i didn't know so thank you guys

By Conway T

Oct 7, 2020

I am enjoying this. This is actually pretty Great for a certificate course. You have to want it

By Hariharan K

Sep 21, 2020

This course is the best for understanding computer networks and protocol in a functional level.

By Manish

Sep 3, 2020

It is just amazing, Great Work Vicotor Sir. I learned a lot from you. Keep the good work doing.

By SHARVARI K S

Jul 27, 2020

Networking is the best subject for me and I got to learn a lot from this segment. Thanks a lot.

By Gaboutlwelwe K

Jul 24, 2020

An Excellent course has got all important things about what is actually happening in networking

By Vinit S P

A nice course by google i learned lot of new information about networking .Thank you google. :)

By Ahmed O M

Apr 12, 2020

Excellent courses, If you are looking for your road to the IT world you are in the right place!

By Phil T

Oct 25, 2019

This is a awesome course entry-level course for understanding the basics of computer networking

By Jorge H

Aug 27, 2019

Enjoyed learning the bits and bytes of computer networking. Was more informative than expected.