Back to The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

AM

Mar 29, 2020

what an amazing course, so much information and yet so easy to understand, would recommend going over a few of the videos and supplemental reading a few times, take the time needed, it'll be worth it.

ME

Jul 31, 2020

i learned so much even after i took CCNA i had some vague points, but this course made thing clearer to me looking , it even made me interested to complete the whole google it support specialization .

2301 - 2325 of 8,409 Reviews for The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

By ALONSO E L A

Jul 3, 2020

I learned very much and liked very much the course! Thank you GOOGLE and COURSERA

By WEERASINGHEGE G C P W

Jun 26, 2020

very good and interactive course . im very much like this course , i love google.

By 4SF18EC122_Vignesha A

Jun 17, 2020

I learnt a lot in this course about how actually internet in the background works

By IVAN M H A I M

Amazing experience, thanks to the instructor, made everything sound easy. Cheers!

By Bruno T

Muito bom! Bastante conteúdo e o conhecimento é passado de forma clara e simples.

By s a k

May 16, 2020

Really great course....not too long but very informative with real world examples

By Robert J L

Apr 18, 2020

Very good course, a lot of detailed items which helped me get through this course

By Rapolu P K

Apr 17, 2020

Networking Concepts are amazing and this course made me to learn more about them.

By David K

Apr 17, 2020

WoW there was so much, really enjoyed every aspect!.

Even the bumps in the road :)

By Aashiqe R

Apr 5, 2020

I really loved how the instructor makes every concept super simple to understand!

By Christopher F

Mar 30, 2020

Very Intense and a lot of information, but it was well thought out and explained.

By Althaf R

Mar 20, 2020

Helps to recollect my knowledge in real time. I am very much satisfied. Thank you

By Shante E E

Nov 8, 2019

Awesome course! It's not easy but you feel confident after finishing this course.

By Zachary W

Nov 7, 2019

Very informative and rich. Dense information that I will return to in the future.

By chris b

Feb 12, 2019

I thought this course was structured really well and I found it very informative.

By Daniel L

Jan 20, 2019

Very interesting networking course! Very practical and fast learning experience!!

By Baruch U V

Dec 2, 2018

An exceptimal course, challenging and fun, learn a lot. Just keeps getting better

By Joseph L M

May 1, 2018

This was a great refresher and taught how a packet gets from one place to another

By Richard S

Apr 24, 2022

This course was excellent where I learn lots about wireless, subnet, networking.

By Ankit D

Apr 17, 2022

Thank you Google and Coursera for this course. It really hepls me to learn alot.

By Osamah A

Apr 3, 2021

Great instructor! Highly informative and technical content. Absolutely loved it!

By José L R S

Mar 29, 2021

Really helpful to understand the fundamentals of networking and how things work.

By Erick T

Feb 15, 2021

Great stuff, I now know how computers communicate with each other and much more.

By Raul P

Nov 17, 2020

very technical and very helpful info on how information travels across networks!

By Chike O

Nov 6, 2020

This has been a great learning experience and I am excited what this leads me to