Back to The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

ME

Jul 31, 2020

i learned so much even after i took CCNA i had some vague points, but this course made thing clearer to me looking , it even made me interested to complete the whole google it support specialization .

AY

Dec 30, 2020

The course had some ups and downs, but it was a good challenge and I did it! I learned so much and I never knew I could do this kind of course. I have gained so much knowledge now from when I started.

6376 - 6400 of 8,411 Reviews for The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

By Monish K

Aug 1, 2020

Nice

By Siripurapu A

Aug 1, 2020

good

By Ebram R Z

Jul 31, 2020

good

By aromalmanoharan

By Ms. M S

By Hamsaveni B J

Jul 8, 2020

By Komakula R

Jul 6, 2020

Good

By FELIPE A C O

Jul 6, 2020

By kojaemin

Jul 5, 2020

good

By Tanzila N T

Jul 2, 2020

good

By Parth V

Jul 2, 2020

GOOD

By SHUBHAM C

Jun 30, 2020

By JAYESH D M

Jun 25, 2020

GOOD

By Pradum K

Jun 24, 2020

good

By Mohit G

Jun 24, 2020

Good

By Aditya K

Good

By RIYA S

best

By Balasubadra

Jun 20, 2020

good

By SRIRAM R

Jun 19, 2020

Good

By fish

Jun 18, 2020

YEET

By ARAVIND S S S

Jun 17, 2020

yuan

By Abdulla S F E

Jun 17, 2020

Good

By Wallid O