Back to The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

TS

Aug 5, 2019

This was a very fun course! I really enjoyed the style and pace of the information given. A lot of technical information was given while the course made it easy to take in and comprehend the material!

BC

Jun 23, 2018

I loved this course. When I had issues support was awesome sauce. I really enjoyed the puns this instructor used to keep you from going off in a daze. I really wish I would have found Coursera sooner.

7126 - 7150 of 8,385 Reviews for The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

By Archie H

Aug 16, 2020

Very great course would recommend for anyone wanting to take up and learn about IT

By Sanket U

The course covered all the fundamentals and deep concepts of computer networking.

By Cedric W

Feb 27, 2020

It was tough but very taught me everything I ever wanted to know about networking.

By Delante H M

May 14, 2018

Very tough course but with focus and determination you can get through this course

By James M

Sep 14, 2021

Pretty hardcore stuff, not what I was expecting going into it, but REALLY useful.

By Yakubu A

Mar 24, 2021

I am so happy taking this course. I really admired the organization of the course

By Jose M N O A

Feb 13, 2021

El curso es muy interesante, aunque los conceptos resultan difíciles de asimilar.

By StaticShock234

Jul 13, 2020

Very difficult but if you put in the time and note taking you can get through it.

By Rijfas

Jul 6, 2020

Amazing course,Great explanations in theoretical mode but need more hands on labs

By Ant. M O d V

Jul 17, 2018

More exercises would be great. Real troubleshooting videos also would help a lot.

By Djimon O

Apr 12, 2022

V​ery challenging concepts but it just takes patience and determination to pass.

By Kent W

Apr 19, 2021

Some technical issues stopped this from being a 5 star, but it was overall good.

By Francisco J S C

Apr 18, 2021

Excellent course to understand how the internet works and how to resolve issues.

By NIYITANGA F

Oct 30, 2020

very good course, little bit complicated but very good and understanding content

By Carl A C

Oct 24, 2020

I learned a lot about Computer networks and how data's were sent to one another.

By Aimy N B M Y

Sep 25, 2020

phewww...hahaha...in depth networking knowledge than what I've learnt in college

By Aaron B R

Jun 25, 2020

Did a great job at throwing a lot of information at me. Six weeks, isn't enough!

By mudit j

May 1, 2022

Its excellent for people who need a direction and can dig the rest on their own

By Shuva D

Jul 21, 2021

i​t's awesome. But it is more intersting if there are more practical knowledge.

By Jeremy C

Dec 8, 2020

can be very dry but to be expected, he tried to make as interesting as possible

By SANKET D

Jul 18, 2020

Great COurse but you should include practical sessios like configure router etc

By Aleksei A V

Jan 22, 2019

It's very good and helpfull. But I wish see a more and more practice exersices.

By Kenneth F

Aug 16, 2018

im sure there were some errors to the first questions answers in the final quiz

By Mookie

Jan 11, 2022

w​ell worth the work, the course breakdown is helpful, the hardest one so far.

By Francisco P

Oct 13, 2020

A bit difficult at times but I learned a lot and I loved it for the most part!