Back to The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

SK
Feb 18, 2021

This was really time-consuming but it was really worth learning. Although in the end, it seems to be very basic things, they would be essential through whatever you want to accomplish in the IT field.

BC
Jun 23, 2018

I loved this course. When I had issues support was awesome sauce. I really enjoyed the puns this instructor used to keep you from going off in a daze. I really wish I would have found Coursera sooner.

7301 - 7325 of 7,688 Reviews for The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

By Connie R

Nov 21, 2021

Qwiklab week 6 was not very user friendly. I was not able to find the check my progress or find the scores at the top of the screen.

By Andrew F

Aug 15, 2020

Could use some mid video questions to keep you on your toes. It is quite a bit of information to hold until the end of the lessons.

By Greg F

Mar 20, 2019

the graded plugins are just about undoable with glitches or incorrect simulations or just no direction as to how to complete them.

By Efrain O J

May 26, 2018

I think some more practical exercises would be helpful, since this is a hard subject to grasp. Other than that it's pretty good.

By Alicia Z

Jan 29, 2021

it was very interesting. however some of the lessons could broken down more. also some the tests could have better instructions

By Shounak M

Oct 18, 2019

not all topics are discoverd in data link layer like how to find the checksum by 3 methods and also not solved any numericals.

By The M H

Jun 15, 2021

You break down all these different areas but you dont teach me how to fix problems really. & you mobile type system does work

By Lance T

Sep 16, 2021

The speaking was a bit too fast and the echo when slowing the video down to compensate is distracting but very informational

By Kelvin M M

Jun 7, 2021

It was an amazing course, though the site crashed for a while and I had to wait for over a week to be awarded my certificate

By Jeffrey H

Apr 4, 2018

Good, but would prefer if you stuck with the 7 layer OSI model for those who woould then want to learn the CompTIA Network +

By Mohammed S

Nov 25, 2020

This is not the best networking course, I hate to learn without labs (the OS power user course for example is great course)

By Bethany M

Feb 19, 2018

This was a challenging course. The video lectures lacked detail and passing the course required extensive outside learning.

By Jesus A G

Apr 11, 2021

There was a lot of information and I wish it was broken down somehow with diagrams or pictures just so it's more tangible.

By Kunal M K

May 15, 2020

Sir the course was really good but I think there is some scope of improvement. Like too much theory is being communicated.

By Anthony M B

Apr 20, 2018

I liked Victor, but having to get 100% on the tests was irritating as I would miss one question and would have to redo it.

By Sumaiah A

Apr 28, 2018

I loves the information but I have to say that there are many things that would be of help to ease the learning process.

By Robert J S

Apr 22, 2019

I felt like the teacher did not explain things thoroughly enough in the more complex sections of the networking lessons

By Debra R

Feb 2, 2021

It was rather challenging but I made it to the end. There were times when I wanted to give up, but I kept pressing on.

By Leeyo K

Mar 31, 2020

This is the longest module so far for me... I've enjoyed the lessons but it seems like I didn't absorb it. It's on me.

By Luis R

Nov 14, 2020

El curso ha sido muy bueno pero creo que le falta dinamismo y si vuelve un poco aburrido pero en resto esta muy bien.

By Connor D H

Sep 3, 2020

Course was fine but the Quiz for Chapter 5 is broken and it was pure luck I passed. It needs to be greatly improved.

By Nehemiah F

Apr 29, 2020

Assessments contain a few questions that cover topics that were, somewhat, obscure, and not sufficiently emphasized.

By Mykel H

Oct 6, 2020

could put the subnetting etc into layman`s terms for others who are not working towards a degree within networking.

By Hillary A L

Apr 22, 2020

I do not feel that everything is explained well enough to be properly prepared for the quizzes or for comprehension

By Caleb P

Oct 20, 2020

Stupid subnet masking quiz prevented me from finishing. I hope an admin or something can just mark it as complete.