Back to The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

AY
Dec 30, 2020

The course had some ups and downs, but it was a good challenge and I did it! I learned so much and I never knew I could do this kind of course. I have gained so much knowledge now from when I started.

SW
Jun 21, 2021

This course was more intensive than the first one, but felt a little more hands-on. I am excited to see how the next course goes. I do feel I learned quite a bit in this course and it was challenging.

7376 - 7400 of 7,700 Reviews for The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

By Temitayo H

Sep 17, 2021

I would love for the networking aspect to be more hands on rather than just read through

By Alan T

Sep 5, 2018

Many things were over-explained and over complicated in this course than they had to be.

By Prateek

Jun 13, 2020

Text book knowledge, need more in-depth knowledge in terms of layer working principle..

By Daniel H

Nov 22, 2021

it was really confusing at times and the acronyms really threw me off the main subject

By Dawit D

Apr 19, 2019

nice lecture, but there are some technical submission issues with most of final quiz.

By Ed C

May 3, 2018

its to easy to find the answers to the test and not really understanding the subject.

By Madi T

Jul 23, 2021

I with they had made updates to the videos and more helpful diagrams would be added.

By Phillip W

Oct 25, 2020

Has pretty good information. Sometimes things are on the test that weren't covered.

By Ashish K

Jul 2, 2020

Please Focus on Practical explanation rather Just Theoretical, Thanks for the Course

By Ryan S

Mar 6, 2020

Wish the course involved more application of the knowledge presented, needs lab work

By Jimmy A

Feb 9, 2018

This course was tough. Had some buggy quiz courses that need to be fixed for future.

By Ankita G

Apr 19, 2021

I have completed this course but unable to download the certificate. Why is it so?

By Ashaki A P

Feb 14, 2019

Tough, dry material and some of the labs didn't work well. But overall great info.

By chris r

Feb 18, 2018

course was all theories and defenitions. needed some practical hands on exercisies

By Jon C

Jun 14, 2021

Many bugs/issues with the quizzes and scattered information, but, otherwise okay.

By SIMRAN S D

Jul 7, 2020

Very helpful but also very technical. It took me sometime to get head around it.

By Duvan G

Jun 7, 2021

Had a glitch with a test an i could've finished the certificate 1 week sooner.

By Yashowardhan P

May 14, 2020

This course is good but more illustrative approach would have made it better.

By Stephen B

Apr 14, 2018

The 5 layer data model was the most difficult for me, but I enjoyed the rest.

By Samuel S

Jul 8, 2020

Very technical material, it can be a bit hard to process all of this stuff.

By Mehrdad k

Dec 28, 2018

The expert forums does not reply good and fast and this will kill the time

By Chaitanya C

Dec 12, 2020

All fine could have been a better one. Amazing informative. Thanks Google

By Jeswin G T

Aug 26, 2020

This course is a bit hard to learn, but still i managed to complete it...

By Jose A C E

Nov 4, 2018

Extremely technical, learn at your own pace and do a lot of self reading.

By Korey R

Sep 8, 2021

Its a good course but more could be done to help more hands on learners.