Back to The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

AY

Dec 30, 2020

The course had some ups and downs, but it was a good challenge and I did it! I learned so much and I never knew I could do this kind of course. I have gained so much knowledge now from when I started.

BC

Jun 23, 2018

I loved this course. When I had issues support was awesome sauce. I really enjoyed the puns this instructor used to keep you from going off in a daze. I really wish I would have found Coursera sooner.

8026 - 8050 of 8,860 Reviews for The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking