Back to The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

AM
Feb 18, 2020

Apply yourself to these terms and concepts and you will gain knowledge that is presented in a very understandable way. Watch and rewatch the course videos and I promise it will all start making sense!

AM
Mar 29, 2020

what an amazing course, so much information and yet so easy to understand, would recommend going over a few of the videos and supplemental reading a few times, take the time needed, it'll be worth it.

101 - 125 of 7,692 Reviews for The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

By Salvador D

Oct 9, 2020

The information is all over the place! Trying to understand the whole complex networking process based on the (rather poor) information provided this course, is like trying to solve a puzzle with the pieces facing down. The most painful course I've learned in years...I am just praying the rest aren't as badly organized and poor in contents, however much overwhelming "bla bla bla"...

By Luis D

Mar 3, 2018

Not having fun repeatedly trying to finish their Layers test which keeps marking me as wrong. There's no way anybody can fail that test since they give you the answers. Yet changing computers and browsers has no effect on the results. I keep getting failed at that one exam.

Wasted a hour already today with this.

By brian b

Jun 21, 2020

This course is ridiculous: there is a flaw with the course that prevents me from moving forward, yet I am not able to get any technical assistance whatsoever. Its all about generating income nothing else. There is no mentor, no customer service number. Unbelivable

May 1, 2020

total a waste of time, i completed this certification and in the end Coursera provided me a certificate with a strange name FAJOF .

tell me what should i do now .

a worst experience.

and there is no option of change your name.

i request Coursera to look upon my issue.

By FreddieS21

Mar 8, 2021

The week 5 lab quiz on channel interference was a nightmare to to deal with even if you passed it would automatically fail you. after many attempts , and trying to troubleshoot I finally able to submit the lab completed and it finally accepted it and passed me.

By ANIRBAN S

You won't get any certificate after complete this course. In catalog Coursera written you will get certificate after completion of this course, but actually you won't. Video of this course available on youTube. So don't spoiled your time in grade assignment.

By Esther M

Apr 16, 2021

The content is dense and uninteresting. I don't care to memorize the structure of a datagram and how many bits are in every section. Not enough is done to really differentiate between the different networking layers. There are too many acronyms to remember.

By Gurpreet S

Mar 25, 2020

Too many issues with Wireless Channels quiz. No one has fixed these issues in past 6 months. Support is very minimal.

I could have passed a while ago if I wasn't held up repeatedly trying to complete this one quiz, which in all, added no value to the course

By Marisa J

Apr 10, 2021

This is a class is instructed horribly. The material is difficult and requires a lot more coverage. I have had to do additional research on almost every topic that is covered in this course. Google really needs to take some Teaching 101 classes.

By Britain N

Mar 28, 2020

As many others have stated, the material simply was not presented well. So much could be done to make this much easier to learn. I'm also glad to see that others noticed there are test questions that were not covered in the material.

By ABRAR M

Jun 12, 2021

Lacks of practical knowledge and real life scenarios

By Justin S

Sep 16, 2020

I need to drop this class. How do I do so?

By Mohamed F f

Jan 6, 2020

the explanation of instructor is not clear

By SNEHA P

Sep 30, 2020

i cant get certificate please help me

Feb 14, 2020

Coursera itself is a mess in it self

By Janeem M G

Nov 23, 2018

This course is intense and complex

Feb 21, 2020

a total waste of time and energy

Oct 11, 2020

i couldn't get my certificate

By Amirtha P R