Back to The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

AM
Feb 18, 2020

Apply yourself to these terms and concepts and you will gain knowledge that is presented in a very understandable way. Watch and rewatch the course videos and I promise it will all start making sense!

AM
Mar 29, 2020

what an amazing course, so much information and yet so easy to understand, would recommend going over a few of the videos and supplemental reading a few times, take the time needed, it'll be worth it.

1651 - 1675 of 7,693 Reviews for The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

By Soumya S

Jul 30, 2020

one of the best networking course. Thank you, Google and sir Victor Escobedo for this wonderful course.

By Nicholas P

Awesome! So proud of this accomplishment and I cannot wait to use my new found skills in the workforce.

By Daniel M

i like how clear and easy to follow each lesson was. I really enjoy the quizzes and labs on this course

By Jeff J

Feb 18, 2020

Very good coverage of network communications essential for someone working as an IT support specialist.

By charith d

Sep 25, 2019

this course is amazing and provided me with lots of knowledge and understanding of Computer networking.

By Michael B

Mar 21, 2019

This course helps make sense of what you know already and definitely teaches things you might not know.

By Michael P

Feb 16, 2019

This was a great refresher for me. In fact, I think I picked up more in this than when I was at school.

By Michael K

Feb 9, 2019

Tough course, covers a lot of information very quickly, but is very informative and easy to comprehend.

By Sahin H C

Jan 5, 2019

this is so much helpful for me.....I think this is the best course to start digging Computer Networking

By Murray T

Apr 1, 2018

I love the way Google and Coursera develop knowledge and skills to encompass networking with computers.

By Adam B

Aug 27, 2021

G​reat course with tons of valuable information made easy to learn and the presentation was spot on :)

By Abnet G S

Jul 6, 2021

I love everything here. i love to learn here because i have many goals love you all thank you so much.

By Aina O G

Jan 25, 2021

It is really superb. I recommend it for anyone who wants to learn about the fundamentals of networking

By Minh Q V

Oct 12, 2020

So many basic knowledge I missed when I study at college. Thank all instructors, google, and Coursera.

By LaShon J

Sep 4, 2020

Excellent course. This has really enhanced my understanding of the various protocols and technologies.

By Harish P

Jul 26, 2020

This is really the core of the computing communications,well organized and explained by the Instructor

By Carlos E A B

Jul 22, 2020

Great course, one of the most relvants courses in coursera about Networking and Routing configurations

By Hasin I R

Jul 14, 2020

This course is awesome and perfect for computer networking basics. The instructor is cool and perfect.

By Nisarg P

Jul 10, 2020

Best course on networking.Thanks to GOOGLE for making such informative,in-depth course for beginners!!

By Mauliola W

Jun 19, 2020

Great learning tool! A wonderful resource of information and a great opportunity to learn a new skill.

By Satyam S M

Jun 8, 2020

It was a very much practical oriented course. I liked it that way and learned a lot apart from theory.

By Joel A G

Apr 2, 2020

A really great course that goes over a lot of complicated material in an easy to understand format. :)

By Sandeep B

Jun 30, 2019

This course has very useful for beginner in Computer Networking. I definitly recommand this to others.

By Sanjai S

Jun 20, 2019

A lucid introduction to networking that's got my total attention! Hope to gain a lot from this course.

By Cesar G

Oct 30, 2018

Although challenging, it's a very great course that goes over the bit and bytes of computer networking