Back to The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

TS
Aug 5, 2019

This was a very fun course! I really enjoyed the style and pace of the information given. A lot of technical information was given while the course made it easy to take in and comprehend the material!

AA
Mar 25, 2020

Great course. It is great for beginners and for people that may have forgotten a thing or two. The way it was taught makes it so much better than reading man pages or something else as dry and boring.

1676 - 1700 of 7,411 Reviews for The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

By Ahmad A

Feb 24, 2021

This course is really good to make a good understanding of networks. Love it and keep it up, teams!

By Erick T B

Dec 10, 2020

Well-presented and incredibly helpful at a pragmatic level for anyone working with network systems.

By Daniel G

Nov 1, 2020

Very comprehensive and clear explanation of all notions. A good experience. Really helpful course.

By Carolina R A

Oct 28, 2020

It's a great course. I learn wery much. All of the information its easy to remember and understand.

By Wilkenson F

Oct 23, 2020

Great course and it encompasses every other classes I've had in the past for A+ going back to 2000.

By Danielle C

Oct 2, 2020

This was a little more intense than the previous courses, but still pretty interesting information.

By Chrissa S

Aug 26, 2020

It was definitely a challenging course, but I really enjoyed it and learned a lot about networking.

By Nurlan A

Aug 21, 2020

Great course ! And and keeps more attention to detail and what happens behind the scene of network!

By Carlos C E

Jul 24, 2020

It sometimes gets really hard but taking notes and reading the supplementary readings gets it done.

By Gilbert A

Jul 19, 2020

The course is very stimulating and comprehensive for anyone who wishes to learn computer networking

By Emre Ö

Jul 14, 2020

Thanks for this course. I struggled at some point but I did it. Addition, instructor was very good.

By Bethel

Apr 12, 2020

I had to review the materia a few times, very complete and well structured thanks so much coursera!

By Gustavo M

Nov 14, 2019

Mindblowing to think that networking has so many components to it. It definitely opened up my mind.

By Scott M B

Jun 4, 2019

I love the way this course is taught and the speed at which it flows. I feel like i learned a lot.

By Brandon K

Sep 30, 2018

I'm a lifetime computer lover and this course managed to keep me on my toes. Warning: Very verbose.

By Robert M B

Aug 18, 2021

fantastic course that arms you with the requisite knowledge to excel in your IT networking career.

By Roy W

Aug 16, 2021

Excellent course. Victor Escobar, sorry, Escobedo, was a really nice instructor! Thank you Google!

By Khadir S

Apr 23, 2021

I strugggleedddddd networking is honestly the most confusing part of it all. but I got it finally.

By rhou l

Apr 14, 2021

Very informative course about Networking. It gets down to how data is transferred. My brain hurts!

By Drixler

Nov 12, 2020

I've learned many new things on this course and polished what I already know. Very well explained.

By zahira d

Oct 3, 2020

you are the best ...i'd just wanna tell you "thanks" .......you give me the best expert in my life

By Hamid K

Sep 22, 2020

Excellent. Interactive way of teaching and covered every section of day to day network operations.

By Justin W

Sep 13, 2020

Had a rough time with last quiz but figured it out, Can't keep a determined IT professional down.

By carlos f a d

Aug 17, 2020

Very interesting content that involves fundamental aspects for the work of an IT support analyst.

By venkata s a

Jul 1, 2020

Excellent Course, Now I get to know a lot of things working behind the scenes.

Thank you very much.