Back to The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

WW
Nov 8, 2020

Great overview of the technical aspects of networking that, once again, started from the very "I know nothing basics" and moved to more advanced topics at a rate that this beginner could keep up with.

TS
Aug 5, 2019

This was a very fun course! I really enjoyed the style and pace of the information given. A lot of technical information was given while the course made it easy to take in and comprehend the material!

1726 - 1750 of 7,493 Reviews for The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

By Dea F H

Sep 4, 2021

Wow, the explanation is very clear and easy to understand. I am very glad to complete this course

By DANIELLE L

May 23, 2021

I got a new career after I completed 2 of the courses under this professional certificate course.

By gilbert r

Mar 28, 2021

Great course, I learned a lot from this course which I can apply to my work and my everyday life.

By Kartikay C G

Feb 18, 2021

Really informative course. Super awesome teacher.

Really helped me in building a great foundation.

By Ashan S

Feb 13, 2021

Perfect course to learn about networking concepts and how they work in brief. Highly recommended.

By nagajyothi p

Jan 27, 2021

Applicable to Undergraduate students ..learns interactively very nicelyy designed the assignments

By Ahammad U

Nov 30, 2020

Another great course after first one, I have completed now and I look forward to take 3rd course.

By Elaine F E

Nov 28, 2020

It's not an easy task but you can get there by hard work. Thank you google family and coursera <3

By Mol C

Nov 27, 2020

This class will challenge you but don't give up, it will be boring but exciting at the same time.

By Mohd K H B M

Oct 23, 2020

the explanation is interesting and easy to understand even though I am not from an IT background.

By PATRICK N T

Sep 23, 2020

Very good instructor for this course which I consider the nucleus for an IT support professional.

By Stephen O

Jul 8, 2020

Detailed course. Every step of the way this took me deep into the core of how computer functions.

By Donald S

Jun 18, 2020

I love learning, this course has taught me a lot about the importance of networking in computing!

By Asrorjon T

May 12, 2020

Great course! Very informative and useful. Recommend to anyone who wants to start a career in IT.

By Ertan Ş

Mar 7, 2020

The course was very beneficial for me. I would like to thank to instructors, Coursera and Google.

By Jahedul A

Nov 3, 2019

I had the chance to review my university's Data Communication and Networking course through this.

By Mickey F

Jun 26, 2019

Very informative in the break down in all the individual pieces of the network information given.

By Alberto P M

Mar 19, 2019

Excellent for beginners and and Pros a like for a refresh Clear well documented and taught Class.

By Gabrielle N S

Aug 15, 2018

I definitely enjoyed this course, I learned so many NEW things that will help me in the IT world.

By Wichian P

Jul 26, 2018

The course of this course is very good. For those who are interested. I do not feel disappointed.

By Gunner W

May 15, 2021

The instructor is amazing, I feel a world ahead of where I was before this course. Thanks a ton!

By Emerson H

Feb 25, 2021

very good material and explanation, they explain very good and test are focus on the problem too

By Suzanne F

Feb 21, 2021

You will learn a great deal in this course! Take your time, and be diligent in your note taking!

By david j u

Dec 2, 2020

Great content. Thank you to all the teams involved in the Google IT Support. Thank you very much

By Timothy G

Oct 6, 2020

This course is really mind boggling and it has toughen me to learn harder. Kudos to the lectures