Back to The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

DL
Feb 23, 2021

This course was amazing and helped me understand so much more about networking, things I never thought I would know or understand. Very fulfilling and I can't wait to use this knowledge going forward.

SW
Jun 21, 2021

This course was more intensive than the first one, but felt a little more hands-on. I am excited to see how the next course goes. I do feel I learned quite a bit in this course and it was challenging.

1776 - 1800 of 7,093 Reviews for The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

By ABDELKADER T

Oct 30, 2020

Extraordinary IT program, I learned this before 30 years ago but this program exceptional.

By Jorge A G M

Oct 15, 2020

learned a lot, I really liked the network course, specially coming from the google experts

By Thierno A M B

Oct 1, 2020

It was really an enjoyable and fantastic course thanks google for the design such a course

By Olumuyiwa, K

Aug 6, 2020

Course delivery >>> awesome

Course content >>> well-detailed

Knowledge testing >>> top notch

By Samarth S J

Jul 25, 2020

instructor is very good and he has a very deep knowledge about all the things he teaching

By Shafiullah

Jul 18, 2020

such interesting and valuable course which I ever liked during my studies computer science

By Ishtiaque

THANKS for making it easier for everyone! Appreciate your lecture with enthusiasm Victor!!

By Miroslava T

Apr 21, 2020

Quite a lot of information, getting fairly difficult and a lot to understand and remember.

By Jason V H

Mar 5, 2020

Exceptional course. Information is dense, yet presented in a way that isn't overwhelming.

By Angel D G R

Dec 29, 2019

Quite hard but at the same way is one of the most complete and reliable courses I ever had

By Krystle M

Dec 21, 2019

Extremely in depth and well-rounded networking content provided in easy to digest "bytes".

By Chantris T

Nov 13, 2019

While the labs were a bit annoying, I appreciate the opportunity to lean about networking.

By Timothy C

Aug 29, 2019

I have always loved to learn and this course was one of my favorites of all times! Thanks

By Sean S

Feb 28, 2019

Excellent! Very dynamic and engaging instructors who do a great job teaching the material.

By Chandler

Nov 11, 2018

great course, great technical details for understanding things running behind the curtains

By Marcos S

Aug 20, 2018

Great intro to networking. Understanding how the 5 layer model works was very interesting!

By Didier M

Aug 10, 2018

There was so information to learn but the course always went strait to the point and clear

By Teddy E

Apr 26, 2018

Challenging but informative. I learned how the internet, networking, cloud computing work.

By Timothy A Y

Apr 19, 2018

"I needed to know the basics, and I got it!" From here I can expand. The future is bright.

By Kennedy O

May 9, 2021

The course was very intensive and good, I love it and finally congrats to the instructors

By Kimberley P

Mar 15, 2021

This course is packed with material and requires a lot of memorization - take good notes!

By Charlotte H

Jan 21, 2021

I learned so much in this course and am so excited to keep pushing forward until the end.

By Elias N

Dec 20, 2020

Very interesting course on Networking and how data is transfered from one Node to another

By Wasim E B

Oct 26, 2020

Readings included very important to understand the concept, lots and lots of information.

By Onkar R

Oct 2, 2020

Every minute aspects and details of the networking is covered in very simple and easy way