Back to The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

TS
Aug 5, 2019

This was a very fun course! I really enjoyed the style and pace of the information given. A lot of technical information was given while the course made it easy to take in and comprehend the material!

AA
Mar 25, 2020

Great course. It is great for beginners and for people that may have forgotten a thing or two. The way it was taught makes it so much better than reading man pages or something else as dry and boring.

1826 - 1850 of 7,409 Reviews for The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

By Girish G B

Very nice content. Knowledge imparting questions and activities. overall a great experience.

By Chris S

May 15, 2020

I really learned a lot from this course. I also appreciated the instructor’s sense of humor.

By Evan M B

Mar 28, 2020

Very informative, explained in a way that a person without a tech background can understand.

By Abhishek R

Mar 19, 2020

It's a very good course for those who want making his future in networking and hacking also,

By Fnu N

May 14, 2019

it was very helpful

i learned a lot new things about internet world and ill continue to learn

By Ivan R

Mar 16, 2018

Great amount of material, very good quality, I will encourage my friends to take this course

By Muhammad I b M F

Aug 30, 2021

Great course for someone who is starting to learn networking from zero. Recommended course!

By Javon R

Jun 21, 2021

Awesome! was very informative and the videos were amazing with the visuals and definitions.

By Shaifudin B B

Apr 12, 2021

I would love to revisit this course to refresh and re-understand it. Great and Interesting!

By Anastasija T

Nov 13, 2020

Very engaging and useful for everybody. Easy to understand, perfect represantation. Thank U

By Kalyani A - P

Oct 10, 2020

All the course lectures were precise and clearly explained the concepts. Amazing videos ...

By Gloria J A

Sep 22, 2020

Shocking how much I've really learned in this class. Looking forward to expand my learni g.

By MISBAHU Y

Jun 6, 2020

Everything was perfect except the lack of hands on practicals on real life network devices.

By Alan G

May 16, 2020

I took a college course at my local CSU and this course went above the university standard.

By Indushan R

It is really a good course with lots of content about networking and communication. Thanks!

By Alex B

Aug 8, 2019

very informative! Tons of detailed topics in a very concise and easy to understand package.

By Hisham S

May 14, 2018

Excellent course contents, and the instructors helped to successfully completing the course

By Courtney H

Mar 7, 2018

Very good course and I felt that the lessons were very in-depth without being overwhelming.

By Ricky V

Sep 6, 2021

​tons of great an intriguing information. This course will walk you and is very infoative.

By Zac H

Dec 9, 2020

Definitely more challenging than the first course in the certificate, but very informative

By Steve A R

Nov 16, 2020

Great instructor! Very informative! I will use my new knowledge at my job... Thank you!

By Katherine M R A

Nov 10, 2020

Thank you for the lessons! They were all paced right, very understandable and informative.

By Randy R

Nov 8, 2020

I really love the format in how this course is given. Keep up the good work guys/gals!!!!!

By ABDELKADER T

Oct 30, 2020

Extraordinary IT program, I learned this before 30 years ago but this program exceptional.

By Jorge A G M

Oct 15, 2020

learned a lot, I really liked the network course, specially coming from the google experts