Back to The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

AM

Mar 29, 2020

what an amazing course, so much information and yet so easy to understand, would recommend going over a few of the videos and supplemental reading a few times, take the time needed, it'll be worth it.

ME

Jul 31, 2020

i learned so much even after i took CCNA i had some vague points, but this course made thing clearer to me looking , it even made me interested to complete the whole google it support specialization .

1901 - 1925 of 8,556 Reviews for The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

By Gilbert A

Jul 19, 2020

The course is very stimulating and comprehensive for anyone who wishes to learn computer networking

By Emre Ö

Jul 14, 2020

Thanks for this course. I struggled at some point but I did it. Addition, instructor was very good.

By Bethel

Apr 12, 2020

I had to review the materia a few times, very complete and well structured thanks so much coursera!

By Gustavo M

Nov 14, 2019

Mindblowing to think that networking has so many components to it. It definitely opened up my mind.

By Scott M B

Jun 4, 2019

I love the way this course is taught and the speed at which it flows. I feel like i learned a lot.

By Brandon K

Sep 30, 2018

I'm a lifetime computer lover and this course managed to keep me on my toes. Warning: Very verbose.

By Roza I M

May 4, 2022

I​t was an informative, easy to follow and very interesting course. And Victor is a great teacher!

By Antonio I

Apr 1, 2022

A great panoramic to the basic of networking.

A good point to check yours knowledges and deep dive.

By Arthur E

Jan 7, 2022

An Insightful course on Computer Networking and devoted tutors putting everything into perspective

By Simphiwe Q

Jan 4, 2022

Great course, covered all the knowledge on networking, a good build up for other networking course

By THAITHE K H N

Dec 14, 2021

It was easy to learn and understand and this course is definitely gonna help me a lot in my future

By Robert M B

Aug 18, 2021

fantastic course that arms you with the requisite knowledge to excel in your IT networking career.

By Roy W

Aug 16, 2021

Excellent course. Victor Escobar, sorry, Escobedo, was a really nice instructor! Thank you Google!

By Khadir S

Apr 23, 2021

I strugggleedddddd networking is honestly the most confusing part of it all. but I got it finally.

By rhou l

Apr 14, 2021

Very informative course about Networking. It gets down to how data is transferred. My brain hurts!

By Drixler

Nov 12, 2020

I've learned many new things on this course and polished what I already know. Very well explained.

By zahira d

Oct 3, 2020

you are the best ...i'd just wanna tell you "thanks" .......you give me the best expert in my life

By Hamid K

Sep 22, 2020

Excellent. Interactive way of teaching and covered every section of day to day network operations.

By Justin W

Sep 13, 2020

Had a rough time with last quiz but figured it out, Can't keep a determined IT professional down.

By carlos f a d

Aug 17, 2020

Very interesting content that involves fundamental aspects for the work of an IT support analyst.

By venkata s a

Jul 1, 2020

Excellent Course, Now I get to know a lot of things working behind the scenes.

Thank you very much.

By ankit n

May 23, 2020

each and every line is informative and covering every aspect of networking bestest course no doubt

By Jose C

An amazing course with a lot of information and very difficult if you don't take the proper notes.

By Kazi F Z

May 4, 2020

This course can be considered as the best foundation course for networking. I loved it thoroughly.

By Ed R

Jan 8, 2020

Another awesome course. Very VERY thorough and detailed, yet still extremely easy to follow along!