Back to The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

DL
Feb 23, 2021

This course was amazing and helped me understand so much more about networking, things I never thought I would know or understand. Very fulfilling and I can't wait to use this knowledge going forward.

SK
Feb 18, 2021

This was really time-consuming but it was really worth learning. Although in the end, it seems to be very basic things, they would be essential through whatever you want to accomplish in the IT field.

1951 - 1975 of 7,901 Reviews for The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

By Fnu N

May 14, 2019

it was very helpful

i learned a lot new things about internet world and ill continue to learn

By Ivan R

Mar 16, 2018

Great amount of material, very good quality, I will encourage my friends to take this course

By Shaheen a

Dec 25, 2021

great instructors ,helpful supplemental readings...simplified a complex topic in good bits.

By Ofosu K

Dec 9, 2021

its a very useful course ,much greatful to be part of it and much thanks to the organisers.

By Muhammad I b M F

Aug 30, 2021

Great course for someone who is starting to learn networking from zero. Recommended course!

By Javon R

Jun 21, 2021

Awesome! was very informative and the videos were amazing with the visuals and definitions.

By Shaifudin B B

Apr 12, 2021

I would love to revisit this course to refresh and re-understand it. Great and Interesting!

By Anastasija T

Nov 13, 2020

Very engaging and useful for everybody. Easy to understand, perfect represantation. Thank U

By Kalyani A - P

Oct 10, 2020

All the course lectures were precise and clearly explained the concepts. Amazing videos ...

By Gloria J A

Sep 22, 2020

Shocking how much I've really learned in this class. Looking forward to expand my learni g.

By MISBAHU Y

Jun 6, 2020

Everything was perfect except the lack of hands on practicals on real life network devices.

By Alan G

May 16, 2020

I took a college course at my local CSU and this course went above the university standard.

By Indushan R

It is really a good course with lots of content about networking and communication. Thanks!

By Alex B

Aug 8, 2019

very informative! Tons of detailed topics in a very concise and easy to understand package.

By Hisham S

May 14, 2018

Excellent course contents, and the instructors helped to successfully completing the course

By Courtney H

Mar 7, 2018

Very good course and I felt that the lessons were very in-depth without being overwhelming.

By Ricky V

Sep 6, 2021

​tons of great an intriguing information. This course will walk you and is very infoative.

By Zac H

Dec 9, 2020

Definitely more challenging than the first course in the certificate, but very informative

By Steve A R

Nov 16, 2020

Great instructor! Very informative! I will use my new knowledge at my job... Thank you!

By Katherine M R A

Nov 10, 2020

Thank you for the lessons! They were all paced right, very understandable and informative.

By Randy R

Nov 8, 2020

I really love the format in how this course is given. Keep up the good work guys/gals!!!!!

By ABDELKADER T

Oct 30, 2020

Extraordinary IT program, I learned this before 30 years ago but this program exceptional.

By Jorge A G M

Oct 15, 2020

learned a lot, I really liked the network course, specially coming from the google experts

By Thierno A M B

Oct 1, 2020

It was really an enjoyable and fantastic course thanks google for the design such a course

By Olumuyiwa, K