Back to The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

BC
Jun 23, 2018

I loved this course. When I had issues support was awesome sauce. I really enjoyed the puns this instructor used to keep you from going off in a daze. I really wish I would have found Coursera sooner.

JP
Jan 25, 2018

A lot of information, but i feel like i fully understand core networking concepts. A lot of this info has helped me comprehend what will be required for me when I take my Network + certification exam.

1951 - 1975 of 7,114 Reviews for The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

By Stephen P

Jun 7, 2020

very challenging every step of the way, really makes you think and take your time.

By P S S

i have all weeks perfectly .this course was good for gaining knowledge on networks

By MOHIT

Amazing course that help me to know more about networking and enhancing my skills.

By Dilip K

May 16, 2020

satisfactory course. i'll recommend all neworking engineers to do this. Thank you.

By Martine M

I enjoyed the structure of this course and the excellent coverage of each section.

By Javed Q

Apr 30, 2020

This Course amazing and knowledge full for Networking student or networking seeker

By Russell A A

Apr 28, 2020

Harder than I thought...I learned a lot! Very enjoyable and I recommend it highly.

By UTTKARSH M

Apr 12, 2020

It is quite an informative course and gives a better way to learn about Networking

By Seifullah A

Feb 20, 2020

This course teaches so much about networking that I didn't know and wanted to know

By Kim H

Nov 14, 2019

This is a great course though its a bit tough even if you enter with basic skills.

By Manuel P "

Jun 24, 2019

I have always wanted to know more about networking. Thank you Google and Coursera!

By Mateesh B

Dec 26, 2018

Solid and comprehensive coverage of fundamentals of computer networking. Good job!

By Diony L A

Oct 15, 2018

It was very insightful it had material the help understand the rest of the course.

By Mohtada A

Sep 16, 2018

I am a networking major student and I can verify that this is an excellent course.

By Kimberly A H

Sep 10, 2018

Excellent Course, could use a little more hands on practice to enhance the skills.

By Rosa-Altesa M

Jun 3, 2018

It was fun and love how short the videos are so I can take mini breaks in between.

By Robert D

Apr 26, 2018

Challenging but provides a deeper understanding that is needed in today's IT world

By Luis D P

Feb 1, 2018

My favorite part was writing about how all the 5 layers worked together! Excellent

By Lanier B

Jul 23, 2021

Taking these courses was a good idea and I'm really excited about a career change

By Rob L

May 13, 2021

The wording on some of the quiz questions can be confusing, but I learned things.

By Erick C

Apr 27, 2021

It was a really fun course.

Thank you so much for all the details and information.

By Tuhin R

Apr 12, 2021

This is an extraordinary online course. Have enjoyed and learnt a lot .Thank you.

By mourad H

Dec 7, 2020

very rich and interesting experience learning the material offered in this course

By Honor O

Oct 27, 2020

It was quite a challenge! I'm looking forward to the rest of the courses as well.

By Edier L

Oct 8, 2020

Really useful course with a bunch of concepts and tools to be a great IT support