Back to The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

AY

Dec 30, 2020

The course had some ups and downs, but it was a good challenge and I did it! I learned so much and I never knew I could do this kind of course. I have gained so much knowledge now from when I started.

ME

Jul 31, 2020

i learned so much even after i took CCNA i had some vague points, but this course made thing clearer to me looking , it even made me interested to complete the whole google it support specialization .

2001 - 2025 of 9,625 Reviews for The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

By Misrain R B

Nov 9, 2021

Fue un buen curso, solo estoy en espera de mi certificado y así poder continuar con el resto del curso.

By Lesley K

Aug 30, 2021

This course covers a lot about computer Networking. I highly recommend to anyone who wants to learn IT.

By kristina S

Mar 29, 2021

This proved not to be my strong point. But it was good to learn and try to grasp the overall concepts.

By Vamsi S M

Dec 18, 2020

very Awesome course for learning computer language and networking and DNS who internet is working .....

By Charlie M

Dec 6, 2020

Awesome instructor, I highly recommend to anyone interested in improving their knowledge in networking!

By satyajit n

Nov 19, 2020

Superb Course .This helped me a lot to understand th practical aspect that I have learnd in my college.

By DAVE M

Sep 24, 2020

Brushed up on lots of material since I have been in IT for over 20 years. IPv6 bits were nice addition.

By soumya s

Jul 30, 2020

one of the best networking course. Thank you, Google and sir Victor Escobedo for this wonderful course.

By Nicholas P

Awesome! So proud of this accomplishment and I cannot wait to use my new found skills in the workforce.

By Daniel M

i like how clear and easy to follow each lesson was. I really enjoy the quizzes and labs on this course

By Jeff J

Feb 18, 2020

Very good coverage of network communications essential for someone working as an IT support specialist.

By charith d

Sep 25, 2019

this course is amazing and provided me with lots of knowledge and understanding of Computer networking.

By Michael B

Mar 21, 2019

This course helps make sense of what you know already and definitely teaches things you might not know.

By Michael P

Feb 16, 2019

This was a great refresher for me. In fact, I think I picked up more in this than when I was at school.

By KR0W

Feb 9, 2019

Tough course, covers a lot of information very quickly, but is very informative and easy to comprehend.

By Sahin H C

Jan 5, 2019

this is so much helpful for me.....I think this is the best course to start digging Computer Networking

By Murray T

Apr 1, 2018

I love the way Google and Coursera develop knowledge and skills to encompass networking with computers.

By ASHOK B

Feb 16, 2022

amazing course, this will teach you about networking, just need a patience and motivation to complete.

By Adam B

Aug 27, 2021

Great course with tons of valuable information made easy to learn and the presentation was spot on :)

By Abnet G S

Jul 6, 2021

I love everything here. i love to learn here because i have many goals love you all thank you so much.

By Aina O G

Jan 25, 2021

It is really superb. I recommend it for anyone who wants to learn about the fundamentals of networking

By Minh Q V

Oct 12, 2020

So many basic knowledge I missed when I study at college. Thank all instructors, google, and Coursera.

By LaShon P

Sep 4, 2020

Excellent course. This has really enhanced my understanding of the various protocols and technologies.

By Harish P

Jul 26, 2020

This is really the core of the computing communications,well organized and explained by the Instructor

By Carlos E A B

Jul 22, 2020

Great course, one of the most relvants courses in coursera about Networking and Routing configurations