Back to The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

TS
Aug 5, 2019

This was a very fun course! I really enjoyed the style and pace of the information given. A lot of technical information was given while the course made it easy to take in and comprehend the material!

AA
Mar 25, 2020

Great course. It is great for beginners and for people that may have forgotten a thing or two. The way it was taught makes it so much better than reading man pages or something else as dry and boring.

2026 - 2050 of 7,382 Reviews for The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

By Dilip K

May 16, 2020

satisfactory course. i'll recommend all neworking engineers to do this. Thank you.

By Martine M

I enjoyed the structure of this course and the excellent coverage of each section.

By Javed Q

Apr 30, 2020

This Course amazing and knowledge full for Networking student or networking seeker

By Russell A A

Apr 28, 2020

Harder than I thought...I learned a lot! Very enjoyable and I recommend it highly.

By UTTKARSH M

Apr 12, 2020

It is quite an informative course and gives a better way to learn about Networking

By Seifullah A

Feb 20, 2020

This course teaches so much about networking that I didn't know and wanted to know

By Kim H

Nov 14, 2019

This is a great course though its a bit tough even if you enter with basic skills.

By Manuel P "

Jun 24, 2019

I have always wanted to know more about networking. Thank you Google and Coursera!

By Mateesh B

Dec 26, 2018

Solid and comprehensive coverage of fundamentals of computer networking. Good job!

By Diony L A

Oct 15, 2018

It was very insightful it had material the help understand the rest of the course.

By Mohtada A

Sep 16, 2018

I am a networking major student and I can verify that this is an excellent course.

By Kimberly A H

Sep 10, 2018

Excellent Course, could use a little more hands on practice to enhance the skills.

By Rosa-Altesa M

Jun 3, 2018

It was fun and love how short the videos are so I can take mini breaks in between.

By Robert D

Apr 26, 2018

Challenging but provides a deeper understanding that is needed in today's IT world

By Luis D P

Feb 1, 2018

My favorite part was writing about how all the 5 layers worked together! Excellent

By Amin M E

Sep 14, 2021

Great modules there are a lot of information about networking more than i thought

By Kimberly A K

Aug 24, 2021

I​t was an intense class but I've learned so much about the basics of networking.

By Lanier B

Jul 23, 2021

Taking these courses was a good idea and I'm really excited about a career change

By Rob L

May 13, 2021

The wording on some of the quiz questions can be confusing, but I learned things.

By Erick C

Apr 27, 2021

It was a really fun course.

Thank you so much for all the details and information.

By Tuhin R

Apr 12, 2021

This is an extraordinary online course. Have enjoyed and learnt a lot .Thank you.

By mourad H

Dec 7, 2020

very rich and interesting experience learning the material offered in this course

By Honor O

Oct 27, 2020

It was quite a challenge! I'm looking forward to the rest of the courses as well.

By Edier L

Oct 8, 2020

Really useful course with a bunch of concepts and tools to be a great IT support

By Gary G

Aug 26, 2020

It was a tough course but I have leant a lot in this course was a interesting one