Back to The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

JP
Jan 25, 2018

A lot of information, but i feel like i fully understand core networking concepts. A lot of this info has helped me comprehend what will be required for me when I take my Network + certification exam.

SK
Feb 18, 2021

This was really time-consuming but it was really worth learning. Although in the end, it seems to be very basic things, they would be essential through whatever you want to accomplish in the IT field.

2126 - 2150 of 7,656 Reviews for The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

By Shante E E

Nov 8, 2019

Awesome course! It's not easy but you feel confident after finishing this course.

By Zachary W

Nov 7, 2019

Very informative and rich. Dense information that I will return to in the future.

By chris b

Feb 12, 2019

I thought this course was structured really well and I found it very informative.

By Daniel L

Jan 20, 2019

Very interesting networking course! Very practical and fast learning experience!!

By Baruch U V

Dec 2, 2018

An exceptimal course, challenging and fun, learn a lot. Just keeps getting better

By Joseph L M

May 1, 2018

This was a great refresher and taught how a packet gets from one place to another

By Osamah A

Apr 3, 2021

Great instructor! Highly informative and technical content. Absolutely loved it!

By José L R S

Mar 29, 2021

Really helpful to understand the fundamentals of networking and how things work.

By Erick T

Feb 15, 2021

Great stuff, I now know how computers communicate with each other and much more.

By Raul P

Nov 17, 2020

very technical and very helpful info on how information travels across networks!

By Chike O

Nov 6, 2020

This has been a great learning experience and I am excited what this leads me to

By Augustine F

Sep 24, 2020

A very interesting and life changing course I will never forget in my life time.

By Stephen M

Sep 19, 2020

Some minor inconsistencies but the course overall explains everything very well!

By John V

Sep 11, 2020

lots of information about data handling and transmission, with lots of acronyms.

By Ketch R

Sep 9, 2020

it was great to learn all basics of networking, looking forward for next course.

By Sibga S

Sep 8, 2020

The tutor was very amazing and taught every concept in a very understandable way

By Michel G A

Sep 4, 2020

Excelente. Un curso muy bien estructurado e impartido de una manera excepcional.

By Ajit s

Aug 19, 2020

excellent,supper amazing course by super energetic,amazing,brilliant instructor.

By TANVIR A K

Jul 8, 2020

this course was amazing . i just love it . i completely grow up with this course

By Muhammad S R

Jul 1, 2020

Great lessons for basic understanding of networking. A good start for beginners.

By Harsh M

This course helped me to understand the whole structure in which internet works.

By Julisa S

I found it very challenging but I do feel that I learned a lot from this course,

By Mahmoud A M A

it was great and i am so happy to have this chance thanks Google thanks coursera

By Patil A

May 13, 2020

best and very informative course with much of data covering related to the topic

By Idika D E

Apr 20, 2020

Awesome, though I was over charged...instead of 17000 naira, I paid 20000 plus..