Back to The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

AM

Feb 18, 2020

Apply yourself to these terms and concepts and you will gain knowledge that is presented in a very understandable way. Watch and rewatch the course videos and I promise it will all start making sense!

WW

Nov 8, 2020

Great overview of the technical aspects of networking that, once again, started from the very "I know nothing basics" and moved to more advanced topics at a rate that this beginner could keep up with.

2301 - 2325 of 8,436 Reviews for The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

By Sreelekshmi R

Jul 26, 2020

The mentors helped a lot for the learning and I really enjoyed the class and good

By Sanjip S

Jul 20, 2020

a very useful course for one who wants advanced knowledge in computer networking.

By ALONSO E L A

Jul 3, 2020

I learned very much and liked very much the course! Thank you GOOGLE and COURSERA

By WEERASINGHEGE G C P W

Jun 26, 2020

very good and interactive course . im very much like this course , i love google.

By 4SF18EC122_Vignesha A

Jun 17, 2020

I learnt a lot in this course about how actually internet in the background works

By IVAN M H A I M

Amazing experience, thanks to the instructor, made everything sound easy. Cheers!

By Bruno T

Muito bom! Bastante conteúdo e o conhecimento é passado de forma clara e simples.

By s a k

May 16, 2020

Really great course....not too long but very informative with real world examples

By Robert J L

Apr 18, 2020

Very good course, a lot of detailed items which helped me get through this course

By Rapolu P K

Apr 17, 2020

Networking Concepts are amazing and this course made me to learn more about them.

By David K

Apr 17, 2020

WoW there was so much, really enjoyed every aspect!.

Even the bumps in the road :)

By Aashiqe R

Apr 5, 2020

I really loved how the instructor makes every concept super simple to understand!

By Christopher F

Mar 30, 2020

Very Intense and a lot of information, but it was well thought out and explained.

By Althaf R

Mar 20, 2020

Helps to recollect my knowledge in real time. I am very much satisfied. Thank you

By Shante E E

Nov 8, 2019

Awesome course! It's not easy but you feel confident after finishing this course.

By Zachary W

Nov 7, 2019

Very informative and rich. Dense information that I will return to in the future.

By chris b

Feb 12, 2019

I thought this course was structured really well and I found it very informative.

By Daniel L

Jan 20, 2019

Very interesting networking course! Very practical and fast learning experience!!

By Baruch U V

Dec 2, 2018

An exceptimal course, challenging and fun, learn a lot. Just keeps getting better

By Joseph L M

May 1, 2018

This was a great refresher and taught how a packet gets from one place to another

By Richard S

Apr 24, 2022

This course was excellent where I learn lots about wireless, subnet, networking.

By Ankit D

Apr 17, 2022

Thank you Google and Coursera for this course. It really hepls me to learn alot.

By Osamah A

Apr 3, 2021

Great instructor! Highly informative and technical content. Absolutely loved it!

By José L R S

Mar 29, 2021

Really helpful to understand the fundamentals of networking and how things work.

By Erick T

Feb 15, 2021

Great stuff, I now know how computers communicate with each other and much more.