Back to The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

ME

Jul 31, 2020

i learned so much even after i took CCNA i had some vague points, but this course made thing clearer to me looking , it even made me interested to complete the whole google it support specialization .

AY

Dec 30, 2020

The course had some ups and downs, but it was a good challenge and I did it! I learned so much and I never knew I could do this kind of course. I have gained so much knowledge now from when I started.

7026 - 7050 of 8,412 Reviews for The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

By Pradnya S M

Jul 7, 2020

This course experience was amazing. I learned so many interesting skills and knowledge in it. Thank You!!!

By Himanshu P

Apr 6, 2020

This was a pretty complicated modules as it covers tons of important aspects of networking but i love this

By Jeffrey D

May 30, 2018

ICND1 is more in-depth from Cisco (NetAcademy 1&2), but this covers good ground, especially for the price!

By Liam M

Feb 27, 2021

A bit more hands on work would of been nice to help remember the various names used throughout the course

By Reginald E

Nov 19, 2020

A lot of material to cover and very difficult to understand some aspects. Overall, very important course.

By Connor B

Oct 23, 2020

Very technical and well explained. was a lot of information to take in but I'm ready for the next course.

By Tim H

Sep 8, 2020

The content was generally good, there were a few typos in slides, etc. IPv6 was good to cover, if rushed.

By Carlos A R S

May 23, 2020

I like the instructors and the material.

I do not like the plugins of some of the tests as they are faulty

By Jim W

Jun 8, 2019

Great presentation of information, but hoping for more hands-on training using VM. Maybe in next course?

By Angie J B

Apr 9, 2021

interesting information and continue to learn more and practice till understand how its actually works,

By Christian S

Aug 29, 2020

At times there is almost to much to learn from a 5 minute video. Lots of info packed into every module.

By Danica J P O

Jan 17, 2020

I learned so many things but wanted to learn more for the skills needed in being an IT Support Engineer

By Spencer M

Nov 29, 2019

It was good, I just wish that it had more hands on command line practice for troubleshooting a network.

By Abraham R

Oct 26, 2018

The course was challanging and fun, but I feel that it needs to go more in detail in the harder topics.

By Jenson L

Oct 5, 2018

Frequencies of survey prompts of a repetitive nature are way too high, its starting to get irritating..

By Abe D L M J

Oct 27, 2020

A lot of the info shared was great. I believe the testing should be more aligned with what was taught.

By Ivan S

Dec 11, 2020

In a moments was kinda boring , needs more interactive games and practical lessons with explanations.

By Ogbe R O

Jul 12, 2019

The Module was very interesting, i learnt a lot from this course, from Networking to Cloud Computing.

By Licínio J d S C

Oct 1, 2018

Excellent teaching, with lots of technical information explained is a simple and straightforward way.

By 221910312029 M R G

May 9, 2021

it use for daily practice ,it is helpful for knowing about the bits and bytes of computer networking

By Rahul S

Aug 7, 2020

this course should be more in depth and troubleshoot specific in order to solve issues in real life!

By Sabrina T

Feb 22, 2019

This was a tough one for me. It had some great information though and the videos were super helpful!

By Lily G

May 20, 2018

It was very hard but I wished this would provided more hands on experiences than with long lectures.

By Bradford R

May 24, 2022

Wish some content were gone over more completely, or at a more basic level. Otherwise, solid course

By Nick M

Nov 17, 2021

s​ome parts seems like the wording was off. other than that a great course. very hard very worth it