Back to The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

JP
Jan 25, 2018

A lot of information, but i feel like i fully understand core networking concepts. A lot of this info has helped me comprehend what will be required for me when I take my Network + certification exam.

WW
Nov 8, 2020

Great overview of the technical aspects of networking that, once again, started from the very "I know nothing basics" and moved to more advanced topics at a rate that this beginner could keep up with.

7501 - 7525 of 7,663 Reviews for The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

By Dakarri J

Mar 10, 2021

Extremely difficult content to remember with video i feel give to much information at one time. as well as the videos not showing accurate play times such as a 1 minute video actually being 1:58. very hard to grasp the information without detailed explanations.

By Jill Z

Apr 8, 2018

This course was rushed and a lot of the stuff was confusing. The interactive quizzes were SO FRUSTRATING and unfair when you would get the first 9 right and then it deleted all of your answers when you got the last one wrong. Bad design, Google. Not impressed.

By Alicsesther S M A

Sep 24, 2021

N​ot enough detail; instructor goes through things too fast and doesn't try to abstract very verbose things. I'm a tech enthusiast myself, so I understand that not everything can be abstracted; but christ, I was literally going to cry on IPv6 Compression

By Batul M

Apr 24, 2020

could use detail supplemental reading on the subject material, especially when covering different Header packages for TTL and IP address. There wasn't enough background detail or in-depth description of some of the important concepts.

By Shizuka B

Apr 1, 2019

Since network is not visual, I wish the videos had more visual explanations. Also, the teacher is only one and tired listening to him (not necessary he's not good, but if somebody bothers how he talks, it would be a torture!

By Youssef A H

Aug 15, 2020

The course is very challenging, it needs to be more simple and concepts must be explained in a more deep way as the whole course is built up on basic information that were not given or were neglected at the first place.

By David K

Mar 2, 2020

Yes, I found the bits and bytes course to be challenging. During the tests there were often questions that required you to know things that weren't properly or fully covered in the course videos. That was frustrating.

By Mubasher A

Jun 20, 2020

I found a lot of good info in this course but am unsure of this will help nor did their troubleshooting tasks feel complete

Instructors are clearly reading off a script and their jokes are so ingenuine and superficial

By Mareo J

Jun 29, 2020

I'm sorry but the guys voice kept changing and it made it hard for me to concentrate on what he was saying. I actually turned the sound off and basically read the course by the notes attached to the slides.

By Natalie R

Apr 11, 2018

I didn't like this course. As upbeat as he was, I found the instructor dull and unhelpful when explaining IT Networking to a total beginner. It needed more visual and hand-on ways on learning the material.

By Joey B

Jul 19, 2021

Very hard to understand a lot of it. The instructors shouldn't just explain what things are, they should show detailed examples on what they mean by what they say and provide more hands-on activities.

By Rodvin D

Apr 16, 2018

not enough practices, examples and helping materials for such an important topics.

The instructor only read through material and lacks the skill of showing enough expertise in lesson topics

By DeShon S F

Apr 5, 2021

There are too many videos. There should be an e-book version of this course. I am a visual learner and thrive when I see charts and diagrams that I can study and dissect at my own pace.

By Usman S

Aug 23, 2020

Very difficult for beginners. Separate readings are necessary to get a different perspective and teaching method. I personally will need to have a look at Networking for Dummies 7.

By MANIK B

May 13, 2021

NOTHING WORKS IN THIS BULLSHIT QUIZ. ITS BETTER TO KILL YOUR FIRST BEFORE DOING THIS. GLITCHYYYYYYYYY QUIZ AND WEB SITE .

WEB DEVELOPER IS SO STUPID.

0% MAINTAENCE

0% SUPPORT SYSTEM

By James H

Aug 24, 2019

I wish there was some more hands on material in this course. This one was pretty lecture heavy and the only time we really got to do anything hands on was during a graded quiz.

By Mulloy R

Sep 5, 2021

The information is second to none but it is told in most very^9000000 dry way ever told to mankind. Please watch the internet for more dynamic ways to present the information.

By Amruta P

Mar 6, 2021

They explain everything greatly but i feel like they can improve teaching technique by using showing pictures or videos to explain things. so students can understand easily.

By Jianhong X

Aug 11, 2021

excercises are poorly designed; concepts are not clear at all; words are fuzzy; I understand the concepts by watching Youtube channel called sunny's classroom.

By Samuel W

Feb 10, 2021

It's not super excited to just sit and watch someone talk at you for hours and hours. I would love some interactive learning instead of just quizzes and tests.

By Shivani

Jun 14, 2020

Irritating course, literally took a lot of time in completing this course, changes questions every time and the idiotic 30 min quiz of week 2 is very annoying.

By Hikaru

Jul 2, 2020

I wish there were more visual aid to this program rather than just listening him talk. I found a lot of YouTube videos that are very helpful to understand.

By Roberto L

Jul 16, 2018

Too much terms to learn. Watching this lessons is tiring. No examples where to apply this = no chance to remember what to do in some real life situations.

By ahmed a a

Feb 15, 2020

i`m confused how come a network course explain as story teller not with more diagram to make sure the information successfully delivered to educators ?!

By Michael E

Sep 11, 2020

I thought the instructor was very hard to follow, and didn't equip me for the tests in a few areas. He had a tendency to ramble, and not stay on topic.