Back to The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

SK
Feb 18, 2021

This was really time-consuming but it was really worth learning. Although in the end, it seems to be very basic things, they would be essential through whatever you want to accomplish in the IT field.

BC
Jun 23, 2018

I loved this course. When I had issues support was awesome sauce. I really enjoyed the puns this instructor used to keep you from going off in a daze. I really wish I would have found Coursera sooner.

1501 - 1525 of 7,686 Reviews for The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

By BRANDON K

Mar 30, 2021

The class is awesome! The instructors spoke very clear and were very knowledgeable and patient. Good curriculum!

By Kelas T

Jan 16, 2021

It's Quite Difficult for Me To Learn Networking, But it was a challenge and I was quite successful in solving it

By HENRIQUE F D S

Oct 27, 2020

Conteúdo de ponta, impossivel não se interessar pela matéria com o jeito que é transmitido a didática das aulas!

By Sachiko G

Oct 6, 2020

Overall a comprehensive course. It was informative without bogging one down with hours and hours of information.

By Francisco E C

Aug 15, 2020

Great course, the beginning is complicated and takes a long time to assimilate but then the rest is quite easy.

By James M B

It was very informative. I learned so much. I enjoyed the course material and the graded assessments. Thank you.

By jens B

Thanks for the commitment and effort you guys put in these courses! It's comfortable fun and really in helpful !

By Corey W

May 28, 2019

I love how things are getting more technical and I'm really filling the gaps of my own knowledge and experience.

By Akanksha

Aug 2, 2021

It is just an amazing course of Networking . I have genuinely enjoyed a lot in this course. Thankyou Very much.

By Tom L

Jul 6, 2021

V​ery nice! I like how it wasn't as theoretical as what I studied in college, and made sense for the real world

By ESTIAK A

Nov 20, 2020

What an outstanding course from Google. Hope to learn more from the next course. Thank you Google and Coursera.

By GARY B

Nov 20, 2020

An excellent introduction to computer networking. The instructor is enthusiastic an clear in the explanations.

By Kabir G B V

Oct 4, 2020

It's a lot of info to learn but is very interesting. Next time try to make evaluations a little bit more easier

By Lance A

Sep 30, 2020

Really good course to lock down basics in understanding how computer networks work and troubleshooting problems

By Amitabh

Jul 12, 2020

It was a great long journey. I have learned a lot of things from this course. You will become hero from zero :)

By jose w z

Jul 11, 2020

It was complicated and I am exhausted. Now I can understand why there are many people behind a network company.

By Randy S

Jun 20, 2020

Excellent course. Invaluable information that will serve as my foundation for a career transition. Thank you!

By sha m

Jan 12, 2020

I find this course very helpful and practical. This course really help me understand more on Networking, thanks

By Emerson P

Oct 28, 2019

I really love the in-depth knowledge provided in this course and how the instructors delivered the information.

By Zachary R

Jun 12, 2019

Great class! Very informative and easy to understand. Useful and practical knowledge that is easily applicable.

By Maribeth H

Jan 18, 2019

I just wish they took a little more time to actively show you how some of the networking configurations happen.

By Roy M

Aug 26, 2018

Tough material but if you work through it you will definitely have a more thorough understanding of networking.

By Leemond C D

Feb 19, 2018

The layout of information and the presentation is world class. You wouldn't expect anything less from Alphabet.

By Daniel M

Aug 24, 2021

Fue tan fácil como creía pero te ayuda a tener unas bases sólidas sobre cómo funciona el Internet y las redes.

By Carol B R

Jul 22, 2021

Thank you!

Optional Homework assignments would be great. Applied knowledge lasts far longer than memorization.