Back to The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

AA
Mar 25, 2020

Great course. It is great for beginners and for people that may have forgotten a thing or two. The way it was taught makes it so much better than reading man pages or something else as dry and boring.

DL
Feb 23, 2021

This course was amazing and helped me understand so much more about networking, things I never thought I would know or understand. Very fulfilling and I can't wait to use this knowledge going forward.

1676 - 1700 of 7,481 Reviews for The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

By Erick l d C Q C

May 3, 2020

AWESOME COURSE!! IT WILL GET YOU UP AND RUNNING WITH ALL THE NETWORKING CONCEPTS AND MAIN PROTOCOLS.

By Ishita B

Mar 26, 2020

this subject is very helpful for me in the computer networking theory and lab practical acadmaically

By seohee k

Dec 1, 2019

This was extremely hard to understand and follow up, but definitely gave me the foundation of the IT

By Farbod E L

Oct 14, 2019

As a Network Admin, I could refresh my knowledge and even learn new things from this course. Thanks!

By Maciej K

Sep 12, 2019

Starting to get a little bit complicated ;) But in general this is an amazing course!!! Well done :)

By Lawrence C

May 27, 2019

It's a really practical course that allows you to have knowledge about networking! Worth to take it.

By Christopher J

Feb 28, 2019

Yet again, very useful information and I'll use the skills learned to help with my own home network!

By Sarah S

Nov 3, 2018

This course was easy to follow and amusing. I was able to absorb and utilize the information quickly

By Alex D

Feb 23, 2018

Sometimes the practical quizzes didn't really work as intended but the rest of the course was great.

By Mark S

Aug 20, 2021

Great course. Really enjoyed the presentation and content. Challenging at times but well explained.

By Md. A K

Jun 26, 2021

This is an awesome course for non tech student. It's really helpful for me as a non tech background

By Alex K A D

Apr 2, 2021

I have really added to my knowledge, and this is a kind of refresher course to refresh on my skills

By Ahmad A

Feb 24, 2021

This course is really good to make a good understanding of networks. Love it and keep it up, teams!

By Erick T B

Dec 10, 2020

Well-presented and incredibly helpful at a pragmatic level for anyone working with network systems.

By Daniel G

Nov 1, 2020

Very comprehensive and clear explanation of all notions. A good experience. Really helpful course.

By Carolina R A

Oct 28, 2020

It's a great course. I learn wery much. All of the information its easy to remember and understand.

By Wilkenson F

Oct 23, 2020

Great course and it encompasses every other classes I've had in the past for A+ going back to 2000.

By Danielle C

Oct 2, 2020

This was a little more intense than the previous courses, but still pretty interesting information.

By Chrissa S

Aug 26, 2020

It was definitely a challenging course, but I really enjoyed it and learned a lot about networking.

By Nurlan A

Aug 21, 2020

Great course ! And and keeps more attention to detail and what happens behind the scene of network!

By Carlos C E

Jul 24, 2020

It sometimes gets really hard but taking notes and reading the supplementary readings gets it done.

By Gilbert A

Jul 19, 2020

The course is very stimulating and comprehensive for anyone who wishes to learn computer networking

By Emre Ö

Jul 14, 2020

Thanks for this course. I struggled at some point but I did it. Addition, instructor was very good.

By Bethel M L C

Apr 12, 2020

I had to review the materia a few times, very complete and well structured thanks so much coursera!

By Gustavo M

Nov 14, 2019

Mindblowing to think that networking has so many components to it. It definitely opened up my mind.