Back to The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

TS
Aug 5, 2019

This was a very fun course! I really enjoyed the style and pace of the information given. A lot of technical information was given while the course made it easy to take in and comprehend the material!

AA
Mar 25, 2020

Great course. It is great for beginners and for people that may have forgotten a thing or two. The way it was taught makes it so much better than reading man pages or something else as dry and boring.

1701 - 1725 of 7,400 Reviews for The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

By ankit n

May 23, 2020

each and every line is informative and covering every aspect of networking bestest course no doubt

By Jose C

An amazing course with a lot of information and very difficult if you don't take the proper notes.

By Kazi F Z

May 4, 2020

This course can be considered as the best foundation course for networking. I loved it thoroughly.

By Ed R

Jan 8, 2020

Another awesome course. Very VERY thorough and detailed, yet still extremely easy to follow along!

By Hategekimana R C

Nov 26, 2019

Well explained with a good packet of challenging tasks that really helped me understand everything

By Kalinca Y G Y

Sep 30, 2019

I´m really enjoying learn through Coursera, it´s fun and I can do it from anywhere at my own time.

By Oladiipo O

May 19, 2019

It is a great starting point to strengthen ones knowledge of networking and how the internet works

By Sree C

Mar 9, 2019

The course is really helpful and very good for the people who needs fundamentals of IT networking.

By Francis R G

Jul 22, 2018

Wow Great course that keep me going back all the time. I recommend to anyone .Great job Victor !

By ARITRO G

Jun 22, 2018

Had a lot to learn. Loved the course, really! Thank You. Could really connect with Gary as well...

By JOEY L

Jun 1, 2018

This one was hard but pretty worth it and you get a sense of accomplishment once you get it down!!

By Dea F H

Sep 4, 2021

Wow, the explanation is very clear and easy to understand. I am very glad to complete this course

By DANIELLE L

May 23, 2021

I got a new career after I completed 2 of the courses under this professional certificate course.

By gilbert r

Mar 28, 2021

Great course, I learned a lot from this course which I can apply to my work and my everyday life.

By Kartikay C G

Feb 18, 2021

Really informative course. Super awesome teacher.

Really helped me in building a great foundation.

By Ashan S

Feb 13, 2021

Perfect course to learn about networking concepts and how they work in brief. Highly recommended.

By nagajyothi p

Jan 27, 2021

Applicable to Undergraduate students ..learns interactively very nicelyy designed the assignments

By Ahammad U

Nov 30, 2020

Another great course after first one, I have completed now and I look forward to take 3rd course.

By Elaine F E

Nov 28, 2020

It's not an easy task but you can get there by hard work. Thank you google family and coursera <3

By Mol C

Nov 27, 2020

This class will challenge you but don't give up, it will be boring but exciting at the same time.

By Mohd K H B M

Oct 23, 2020

the explanation is interesting and easy to understand even though I am not from an IT background.

By PATRICK N T

Sep 23, 2020

Very good instructor for this course which I consider the nucleus for an IT support professional.

By Stephen O

Jul 8, 2020

Detailed course. Every step of the way this took me deep into the core of how computer functions.

By Donald S

Jun 18, 2020

I love learning, this course has taught me a lot about the importance of networking in computing!

By Asrorjon T

May 12, 2020

Great course! Very informative and useful. Recommend to anyone who wants to start a career in IT.