Back to The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

TS
Aug 5, 2019

This was a very fun course! I really enjoyed the style and pace of the information given. A lot of technical information was given while the course made it easy to take in and comprehend the material!

AA
Mar 25, 2020

Great course. It is great for beginners and for people that may have forgotten a thing or two. The way it was taught makes it so much better than reading man pages or something else as dry and boring.

1751 - 1775 of 7,411 Reviews for The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

By Hector S R

Mar 22, 2018

Great videos with a lot of useful information. I really like the way this course is going.

Thanks

By Filip J

Feb 27, 2018

Fantastic network course which include IPv6 chapter. Fantastic materials and fantastic lecturer.

By Waheeb S

Aug 31, 2021

This course was very much useful for me, hope to join further courses soon.

Thank you very much.

By vivian u

Aug 12, 2021

thank you Coursera this course was a bit difficult for me but am so happy i made it at the end

By Cleighvon A

Jul 2, 2021

y​ou'll be thrust in the depend on networking and learn practical tips and tools along the way.

By Joseph B

Mar 14, 2021

That was the best part for me so far. Networking is the field I hope to be working in some day.

By Christine G

Mar 8, 2021

Lovely, brain teasers , sticky dumplings, narrators were great. Onward forward backward NEVER..

By Keegan G

Nov 3, 2020

Very informative loved the labs taught me alot about networking i didn't know so thank you guys

By Conway T

Oct 7, 2020

I am enjoying this. This is actually pretty Great for a certificate course. You have to want it

By Hariharan K

Sep 21, 2020

This course is the best for understanding computer networks and protocol in a functional level.

By Mr. M

Sep 3, 2020

It is just amazing, Great Work Vicotor Sir. I learned a lot from you. Keep the good work doing.

By SHARVARI K S

Jul 27, 2020

Networking is the best subject for me and I got to learn a lot from this segment. Thanks a lot.

By Gaboutlwelwe K

Jul 24, 2020

An Excellent course has got all important things about what is actually happening in networking

By Vinit S P

A nice course by google i learned lot of new information about networking .Thank you google. :)

By Ahmed O M

Apr 12, 2020

Excellent courses, If you are looking for your road to the IT world you are in the right place!

By Phil T

Oct 25, 2019

This is a awesome course entry-level course for understanding the basics of computer networking

By Jorge H

Aug 27, 2019

Enjoyed learning the bits and bytes of computer networking. Was more informative than expected.

By Markens P

Jun 13, 2019

The course was well put together and easy to follow. I would definitely recommend it to anyone

By Bernard N S

May 18, 2019

I loved this course. It has allowed me to discover a lot about networks than I had anticipated.

By Eric B

Aug 18, 2018

Great course to really understand how data flows over the internet and within private networks.

By Ameer S

Aug 16, 2021

This is awesome course for anyone who is willing to or just started carrier in IT Tech support

By Heriberto ( B

Mar 15, 2021

great course but very difficult when it came to subnet masking and other things in that nature

By Krishna R

Jan 19, 2021

I have learned so many things. I had no idea about this before.

Thank you Coursera and Google.

By Aishvarya R

Jan 3, 2021

The concepts taught were very exhaustive yet helpful for future work in IT support specialist.

By Julia I M D R

Nov 3, 2020

Very excellent content. Fully recommended for those who want to pursue a career in the future.