Back to The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

TS
Aug 5, 2019

This was a very fun course! I really enjoyed the style and pace of the information given. A lot of technical information was given while the course made it easy to take in and comprehend the material!

WW
Nov 8, 2020

Great overview of the technical aspects of networking that, once again, started from the very "I know nothing basics" and moved to more advanced topics at a rate that this beginner could keep up with.

1801 - 1825 of 6,485 Reviews for The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

By IVAN M H A I M

Amazing experience, thanks to the instructor, made everything sound easy. Cheers!

By Bruno T

Muito bom! Bastante conteúdo e o conhecimento é passado de forma clara e simples.

By s a k

May 16, 2020

Really great course....not too long but very informative with real world examples

By Robert J L

Apr 18, 2020

Very good course, a lot of detailed items which helped me get through this course

By Rapolu P K

Apr 17, 2020

Networking Concepts are amazing and this course made me to learn more about them.

By David K

Apr 17, 2020

WoW there was so much, really enjoyed every aspect!.

Even the bumps in the road :)

By Aashiqe R

Apr 5, 2020

I really loved how the instructor makes every concept super simple to understand!

By Christopher F

Mar 30, 2020

Very Intense and a lot of information, but it was well thought out and explained.

By Althaf R

Mar 20, 2020

Helps to recollect my knowledge in real time. I am very much satisfied. Thank you

By Shante E E

Nov 8, 2019

Awesome course! It's not easy but you feel confident after finishing this course.

By Zachary W

Nov 7, 2019

Very informative and rich. Dense information that I will return to in the future.

By chris b

Feb 12, 2019

I thought this course was structured really well and I found it very informative.

By Daniel L

Jan 20, 2019

Very interesting networking course! Very practical and fast learning experience!!

By Baruch U V

Dec 2, 2018

An exceptimal course, challenging and fun, learn a lot. Just keeps getting better

By Joseph L M

May 1, 2018

This was a great refresher and taught how a packet gets from one place to another

By Osamah A

Apr 3, 2021

Great instructor! Highly informative and technical content. Absolutely loved it!

By José L R S

Mar 29, 2021

Really helpful to understand the fundamentals of networking and how things work.

By Erick T

Feb 15, 2021

Great stuff, I now know how computers communicate with each other and much more.

By Raul P

Nov 17, 2020

very technical and very helpful info on how information travels across networks!

By Chike O

Nov 6, 2020

This has been a great learning experience and I am excited what this leads me to

By Augustine F

Sep 24, 2020

A very interesting and life changing course I will never forget in my life time.

By Stephen M

Sep 19, 2020

Some minor inconsistencies but the course overall explains everything very well!

By John V

Sep 11, 2020

lots of information about data handling and transmission, with lots of acronyms.

By Ketch R

Sep 9, 2020

it was great to learn all basics of networking, looking forward for next course.

By Sibga S

Sep 8, 2020

The tutor was very amazing and taught every concept in a very understandable way