Back to The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

AY
Dec 30, 2020

The course had some ups and downs, but it was a good challenge and I did it! I learned so much and I never knew I could do this kind of course. I have gained so much knowledge now from when I started.

SW
Jun 21, 2021

This course was more intensive than the first one, but felt a little more hands-on. I am excited to see how the next course goes. I do feel I learned quite a bit in this course and it was challenging.

1826 - 1850 of 7,073 Reviews for The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

By warton b

Jan 12, 2020

Curso excelente, grande valia para a carreira profissional de qualquer pessoa, obrigado!

By Patrick S

Oct 13, 2019

This one was much harder, but was much more densely packed with new information to learn

By Andrew

Apr 29, 2019

Tons of practical information delivered in a straight forward and easy to absorb format.

By Jeremiah W

Oct 24, 2018

A ton of great information delivered in a way that is easy to understand and build upon.

By Jennifer A Y

Jul 10, 2021

Very challenging course, but such a rewarding feeling when you have come to completion!

By dallan b

Jan 6, 2021

Learned a lot. The people teaching are engaging and make learning all this interesting.

By Ron K

Nov 20, 2020

great learning....great instruction. Great course. I can't say much more than that!

By Alex M

Oct 31, 2020

Great for grasping the fundamentals and teach it in the fast and nice way. Go Google Go

By Christon J H

Oct 25, 2020

a bit to comprehend but worth the time and effort. Again yet another informative course

By Redeemer N

Aug 6, 2020

I never liked networking but this course has made me love it.Thanks Google and Coursera

By M M A

Jun 21, 2020

The course needs more practical works for making the user more sharp on practical work.

By Alphonse L

Jun 9, 2020

Networking was a beast, but I muscled through it and now I can say, I've learned a lot.

By Harsimranjit S D

Jun 2, 2020

Great course but little overwhelming with all that information

takes time soak it all in

By AKASH

super cource and great work. litlle more about cloud computing can be added as flavour.

By Chris B

This was an intense course on networking. Took a lot of hard work, but I'm proud of it!

By Tungon D

May 15, 2020

It was an interesting journey. I loved it.

Always remeber that the future is tunnelless.

By Nahid M

May 15, 2020

Awesome implementation of the networking which covers most of the intermediate details.

By Charles R

Nov 26, 2019

Quite A bit of information and worth every note that was taken and every video watched.

By Kevin A R C

Oct 20, 2019

The way they explain everything is amazing I love Coursera and what they do. Thank you!

By Timothy-Ray H

May 26, 2019

This is a wonderful course for building a strong foundation for a successful IT career.

By Jose M S

Aug 9, 2018

Great course!! Lots of excellent lectures that I will no doubt refer to in the future.

By Jilly F

Mar 27, 2018

Was a bit heavy but I learned a lot. My gaps have been filled. Now I need the practice.

By Omeshwar S

Jan 1, 2021

Learnt alot and enjoyed the way it was presented. The narrator was very eloquent also.

By Abhishek B

Oct 16, 2020

The Quality that google gives is so amazing. Great teachers. Super Happy to have here.

By Victoria J

Sep 23, 2020

Great course! Lots of information in a short amount of time, but valuable information.