Back to The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

WW
Nov 8, 2020

Great overview of the technical aspects of networking that, once again, started from the very "I know nothing basics" and moved to more advanced topics at a rate that this beginner could keep up with.

JP
Jan 25, 2018

A lot of information, but i feel like i fully understand core networking concepts. A lot of this info has helped me comprehend what will be required for me when I take my Network + certification exam.

1851 - 1875 of 7,079 Reviews for The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

By Clement A

Sep 21, 2020

I have really lean a lot about networking and the instructors have a lot of experience

By Izhan S

Aug 9, 2020

A bit difficult but used up course to learn. Just don't give up on last 3 there weeks

By Kevin G

Hard, and very intensive, but very fun and informative can't wait for the next course!

By Ms. P S

May 15, 2020

I am highly benefited of this course. I will definitely do more courses from coursera.

By Mohamed A M

May 9, 2020

Excellent refresher, New Concepts Learned, the way it should, Thanks Coursera Team....

By ALVARO N A

Apr 4, 2020

Este ha sido más difícil que el primero! Aún así, muy interesante, he aprendido mucho!

By Ben T

Mar 3, 2020

The course was very helpful. More clarification on sub-net mask would be very helpful.

By Maria C B

Feb 28, 2020

This course is really challenging but so worth the effort. Great presentation skills.

By Yamsani R t

Feb 3, 2020

it is the best module for the people who wants to learn something about the networking

By Scyvall M

May 28, 2019

This course was excellent. I learned a lot and am looking forward to the next course.

By Dale C

Mar 15, 2019

Great course. I learned quite a bit. Look forward to the other modules in this course.

By Ryan C

Mar 3, 2018

I loved the instructor, he was great at teaching, and very supportive and encouraging!

By Jose P

Feb 19, 2018

Great to review all the technical stuff to get a better understanding how things work.

By Anukriti S

Jun 14, 2021

nice course for basics of networking, could include more content and more animations

By Juan P A T

Mar 21, 2021

It is really helpful in the road to becoming an IT support. Networking is the future!

By Ema K S

Mar 3, 2021

This class so wonderful. Now I can more understand about many things about networking

By Alex H

Jan 21, 2021

A great course on the basic in's and out's of networking. So glad I could learn this.

By Taalib A

Jan 11, 2021

Excellent course. I learnt so much and feel that it prepared me for a new role in IT.

By Rodney C

Dec 2, 2020

Networking knowledge will lead you to become valuable IT support in the organization.

By Hollowman b

Nov 26, 2020

I have learnt quite a lot on topics that cover key points in the field of IT support.

By Harold R

Jul 9, 2020

Amazing course!!! Love the material and the instructor. Definitely recommend it 1000%

By Shivam K

Jul 4, 2020

A very helpful course. Now I know how i am communicating to coursera via internet....

By Henrique A

Jul 3, 2020

A great introduction to the fundamentals of Computer Networking! Highly recommend it.

By Wilbert V Z

Jun 28, 2020

Absolutly amazing! I already have a networking background, but I learned more things!

By Muhammad L

thanks to coursera and google for such a great opportunity to step forward in future.