Back to The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

BC
Jun 23, 2018

I loved this course. When I had issues support was awesome sauce. I really enjoyed the puns this instructor used to keep you from going off in a daze. I really wish I would have found Coursera sooner.

AA
Mar 25, 2020

Great course. It is great for beginners and for people that may have forgotten a thing or two. The way it was taught makes it so much better than reading man pages or something else as dry and boring.

1876 - 1900 of 7,087 Reviews for The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

By Henrique A

Jul 3, 2020

A great introduction to the fundamentals of Computer Networking! Highly recommend it.

By Wilbert V Z

Jun 28, 2020

Absolutly amazing! I already have a networking background, but I learned more things!

By Muhammad L

thanks to coursera and google for such a great opportunity to step forward in future.

By Armine K

Mar 11, 2020

Somewhat complicated material but definitely worth it. I feel like I learned so much.

By Emmanuel O D

Feb 27, 2020

This course was really helpful and I am encouraged to do course 3. Thank you, Google!

By Maharshi M

Jan 31, 2020

Excellent course ! One of the best courses I have seen on Coursera ! Thanks Google !!

By Blake N

Aug 17, 2019

I enjoyed this course of learning how to do Computer networking. It was a lot of fun.

By Sinisa S

Mar 6, 2019

My recommendation for anyone thinking about this course is to enter without thinking.

By Darryl B

Feb 18, 2019

An enjoyable course that gave me some practical information in the area of networking

By Shar Y

Aug 29, 2018

I really liked this course. So much to still learn, but this gave a great foundation.

By Gretchen A

Apr 2, 2018

While this course was very difficult, I thoroughly enjoyed learning about networking.

By Jonathan E

Mar 30, 2018

This course was challenging while still being accessible. A good learning experience!

By Matthew A O

May 7, 2021

This is an extremely valuable cause for those interested in pursuing a career in IT.

By martin 4

Apr 8, 2021

this course really open a new minded to the IT engineer to get closer with the works

By Shari A

Mar 22, 2021

I am excited to start applying what I've learned so far to some real time scenarios!

By Jorge L G

Jan 29, 2021

Excelentes las explicaciones y el nivel con el que se trata la información brindada.

By Christopher A

Jan 5, 2021

Definitely learned a lot during this course. Some parts are much harder than others.

By Ignatius I D

Nov 29, 2020

This is a very good fundamental learning to anyone who want to understand networking

By John N

Nov 12, 2020

A nice way to define computer networking at its core elements. Definitely recommend.

By Adolfo V

Oct 30, 2020

excelente curso muy completo me encanto y lo recomiendo, voy a volver a repasar todo

By Ken Y

Oct 23, 2020

Can't say this enough but very informative, updated with new and current information

By Matias E

Oct 15, 2020

An excellent course with amazing teachers! I learnt a lot about computer networking.

By Nitesh V

Oct 6, 2020

Amazing Course Love it and going to complete other IT SUPPORT COURSES , very excited

By iamthe1aw

Aug 29, 2020

Thank you for such simplified and understandable introductions to IT infrastructure.

By Michael O

Aug 2, 2020

I liked how the instructor simplified the complex materials of the course. Great job