Back to Mediation and Conflict Resolution

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Mediation and Conflict Resolution by ESSEC Business School

Mediation is a crucial means to reaching peaceful and agreed solutions in today’s world – on an international, political, industrial, peace-keeping or social level. With the course you will be able to choose and lead a mediation process. You will gain a deeper understanding of workplace and international conflict resolution. Fundamentals of Negotiation are required to complete this MOOC. You can acquire them through our MOOC "Negotiation Fundamentals". After this course, you will be able to: Define what a mediation is and choose when to use it; List different types of mediation; Identify typical challenges and difficulties that most mediators face; Choose the adequate strategies within a repertoire of options; Identify the do’s and don’ts in mediation. This MOOC offers video lectures from leading experts, interactive questions, case studies, practice and graded quizzes. Designed as a logical follow on from the suite of ESSEC IRENE online courses in negotiation, this course about mediation and conflict resolution teaches a whole set of additional skills and approaches. Developed by one of Europe’s leading institutes of research and education in negotiation and mediation, ESSEC IRENE, this course provides you with a meaningful and effective bouquet of practical cases, tools, approaches and skills to put your mediation into high-impact practice....

DM
Dec 30, 2020

Very useful content explained in best possible way by bullet points and further narration - thanks to the faculty for preparing these modules

MH
Jul 16, 2020

I learned a great deal about what things I was during incorrectly. I am so glad I took this class,

51 - 70 of 70 Reviews for Mediation and Conflict Resolution

By RAUL

excellent

By Jeysson I A G

Jul 3, 2021

good

By Mona A A

Aug 27, 2020

GOOD

By Sabah F

Jun 6, 2020

Colson is a fantastic instructor, Maila is an exciting narrative teller, the course is well organized, and everything is fine. The only problem, in my opinion, is one of the instructors, Alan Jenkinson. He insists on using complicated words, long sentences, and all the time starts with the phrase "GOOD MORNING" without notice to that all people do not watch the video in the morning. He repeatedly swallows spit with a lot of noise, which was a distractor. I really disliked that guy's habits in the course.

By Eleni L

Jan 27, 2021

Very helpful courses and so much new information! I am looking forward to implement them in actual life and succeed. Special thanks to our professors!

P.S My only complain is the lack of feedback by the specialists after the assignments.

By Nandu A S

Jun 10, 2020

It is very helpful. But it demands a bit of prior knowledge so I advice to take this course after doing a foundation course on negotiation

By David R

Great value course. Very useful and interesting, particularlly within the specialty program

By Daraya H H

Oct 23, 2020

make the video more interesting

By JUANA R O P

Jun 28, 2021

interesante el micro curso

By Mr. B

Nov 18, 2020

Lots of learning!

By Nunez W

Jul 5, 2020

This course is more of a survey course than the others, especially the international mediation module. I didn't feel like my peers took care to review my submissions and I think I could have benefitted from serious feedback.

By Carla P

Nov 18, 2020

not as interesting/useful as the first two courses in this MOOC (old examples in a world that changes too fast)

By Shrey M

Jun 14, 2020

Alan Jenkins' videos are not up to the mark !