Back to Construction Project Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Construction Project Management by Columbia University

Construction Project Management introduces you to Project Initiation and Planning. Industry experts join Columbia University professor, Ibrahim Odeh, to give an overview of the construction industry. Professor Odeh teaches the fundamentals of the Project Development Cycle while guest lecturers discuss Lean Project Delivery method and Lean Design Behaviors. Technological advances, such as Building Information Modeling, will be introduced with real world examples of the uses of BIM during the Lifecycle of the Project. The course concludes with Professor Odeh discussing the importance of project planning and scheduling and an opportunity to develop a Work Breakdown Structure....

DC
Jul 20, 2020

I thought it was a great intro coming from my Architecture background and looking forward to the other classes. I did think the information was occasionally repetitive but overall it had a great flow.

DG
Feb 19, 2021

This was a great experience. It gave the confidence to tackle such issues as Duration of Activity Schedules and many more. Learned a lot and course content will forever be my guide on future projects.

351 - 375 of 962 Reviews for Construction Project Management

By Samir J P

Aug 4, 2020

Excellent summary of various elements of construction management and project management.

By IGBUKU A O

Aug 29, 2019

It is a great course as it has widen my management horizon as a budding project manager.

By Sudhir K

Aug 1, 2020

Its best course on construction project management with best faculty and study materiel

By Salil R A

Jul 15, 2020

Great course with flavor of entire construction management subjects. Thank you so much.

By Haider A

Jun 12, 2020

It was an amazing opportunity for me to learn new things about construction management.

By FUNGRY F r

Apr 10, 2020

i learned and experienced a lot of new things it was my pleassure to attempt this couse

By Dennis O O

Oct 8, 2019

Very well administered course, I liked the presentations and the interactive questions.

By Mohd Z

Jan 30, 2019

it is very detailed and covers a lot of useful subjects. I liked this course very much.

By Devendra T

Jul 16, 2020

Great learning experience enriches my skills and ability to work in adverse situations

By Anil K

Mar 17, 2019

Good course lot of learning in properly prepared lectures with good visual description

By Brian B

Feb 4, 2018

informative and provides insight into the technology trends and how market is changing

By I P G B

Oct 20, 2020

Very important course to enhance my career in project planning and project management

By Miftah A

May 8, 2020

Its detailed and comprehensive. Specific and reliable. Best lecture! Thanks Mr. Odeh.

By Yuri F

Jun 12, 2017

Really useful,interesting, well defined, really well teached and organized. Thank you

By Bryan C

Nov 14, 2016

GREAT COURSE. ONLY ISSUE I HAD IS THAT FEW OF THE PRESENTATION VIDEOS DIDNT DOWNLOAD.

By Emilio J R S C C

May 14, 2020

¡Excelente curso!

Muy completo y adaptado a las nuevas tendencias de la construcción.

By Scott W

Nov 15, 2018

Excellent course and instructors. Very good knowledge and applicable to my industry.

By John R

Jun 26, 2017

Very worthwhile for someone like me who has little to no experience in the industry.

By Carlo M

Jan 5, 2021

A really inspiring and complete course. A lot of information and a lot of practise.

By Angelo G

Oct 12, 2020

Very helpful for me, as someone who is relatively new on the civil engineer career.

By Frederick

Feb 22, 2020

Very helpful with great videos and many assignments to apply what has been learned.

By Paitoon p

Dec 7, 2019

Good Course and more knowledge and a new method for Construction Project Management

By Mohammed A E H K

Dec 31, 2017

i learn from this course , I need to thanks all of the professors thank you so much

By Marcos M G R

Jan 6, 2020

Despite the experience I have under construction, this course organized me better.

By Omar S

Nov 29, 2020

Very useful for planner, cost estimator/control, procurement, contract engineers