Back to Construction Project Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Construction Project Management by Columbia University

Construction Project Management introduces you to Project Initiation and Planning. Industry experts join Columbia University professor, Ibrahim Odeh, to give an overview of the construction industry. Professor Odeh teaches the fundamentals of the Project Development Cycle while guest lecturers discuss Lean Project Delivery method and Lean Design Behaviors. Technological advances, such as Building Information Modeling, will be introduced with real world examples of the uses of BIM during the Lifecycle of the Project. The course concludes with Professor Odeh discussing the importance of project planning and scheduling and an opportunity to develop a Work Breakdown Structure....

DC
Jul 20, 2020

I thought it was a great intro coming from my Architecture background and looking forward to the other classes. I did think the information was occasionally repetitive but overall it had a great flow.

Sep 19, 2020

Thank You, Coursera for the course . Its an honor and grateful to gain knowledge and skill from you. This helps me to alleviate the management and planning skills and to attend more courses from you.

351 - 375 of 934 Reviews for Construction Project Management

By Mohammed Z

Jan 30, 2019

it is very detailed and covers a lot of useful subjects. I liked this course very much.

By Devendra T

Jul 16, 2020

Great learning experience enriches my skills and ability to work in adverse situations

By Anil R K

Mar 17, 2019

Good course lot of learning in properly prepared lectures with good visual description

By Brian B

Feb 4, 2018

informative and provides insight into the technology trends and how market is changing

By I P G B

Oct 20, 2020

Very important course to enhance my career in project planning and project management

By Miftah A

May 8, 2020

Its detailed and comprehensive. Specific and reliable. Best lecture! Thanks Mr. Odeh.

By Yuri F

Jun 12, 2017

Really useful,interesting, well defined, really well teached and organized. Thank you

By Bryan C

Nov 14, 2016

GREAT COURSE. ONLY ISSUE I HAD IS THAT FEW OF THE PRESENTATION VIDEOS DIDNT DOWNLOAD.

By Emilio J R S C C

May 14, 2020

¡Excelente curso!

Muy completo y adaptado a las nuevas tendencias de la construcción.

By Scott W

Nov 15, 2018

Excellent course and instructors. Very good knowledge and applicable to my industry.

By John R

Jun 26, 2017

Very worthwhile for someone like me who has little to no experience in the industry.

By Carlo M

Jan 5, 2021

A really inspiring and complete course. A lot of information and a lot of practise.

By Angelo G

Oct 12, 2020

Very helpful for me, as someone who is relatively new on the civil engineer career.

By Frederick

Feb 22, 2020

Very helpful with great videos and many assignments to apply what has been learned.

By Paitoon p

Dec 7, 2019

Good Course and more knowledge and a new method for Construction Project Management

By Mohammed A E H K

Dec 31, 2017

i learn from this course , I need to thanks all of the professors thank you so much

By Marcos M G R

Jan 6, 2020

Despite the experience I have under construction, this course organized me better.

By Omar S

Nov 29, 2020

Very useful for planner, cost estimator/control, procurement, contract engineers

By Naman S

Jun 28, 2020

This will be to improve my skills to manage all thinks in the construction field.

By RODRIGO G O

Apr 20, 2020

It is a great course to complement what I learned in my Civil Engineering major.

By ritik b

Feb 9, 2019

Great experience!!! This course gives very valuable knowledge!!

Thankyou so much!

By Alalade J O

Apr 6, 2020

The course has equipped me with additional knowledge of Construction Management

By Tushar S

Jul 19, 2020

Very informative course. All the tutors were amazing in clearing the concepts.

By Ana M

Feb 3, 2018

I've really enjoyed this course. Very intructive and absolutely recommendable!

By Abhishek S