Back to Construction Scheduling

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Construction Scheduling by Columbia University

Learners will discover the key project scheduling techniques and procedures including; how to create a network diagram, how to define the importance of the critical path in a project network, and defining project activities float. Also covered are the fundamentals of Bar Charts, Precedence Diagrams, Activity on Arrow, PERT, Range Estimating, and linear project operations and the line of balance....

FL

Dec 27, 2016

The Course is very interesting and helpful from all prospective. I'm the project Owner and it was great experience for better understanding of the scheduling, different techniques and Lean Delivery.

GJ

Sep 28, 2019

This course is dedicated to anyone in the construction management industry and/or the willingness to learn about construction management. I will highly recommend this course!

101 - 125 of 159 Reviews for Construction Scheduling

By Mujtaba A

Apr 16, 2019

I have over viewed the Course Content of this Module in Specialization. I am impressed by the Author who designed and organised is so well and perfect. As I know the Author from 1st Module of this specialization, I am very sure that this course deserve a 5-Star rating. I recommend this course for every Project Management Learner.

By Edú J C H

Jun 13, 2019

Excelente para programación y control de proyectos.

By Dal G

Jun 19, 2019

Good overview of construction scheduling. This will help me to pass the Certified Construction Manager exam.

By Pranay B

Jun 25, 2019

It is easy to learn this course and get more knowledge in this construction scheduling

By Girish

Jun 27, 2019

Excellent Course

By Pranesh S

Jul 05, 2019

The kind of course exactly I was looking for. Best lectures, good learning experience!

By Violeta B

Jun 03, 2019

As an architect out of the 4 courses, the one I liked the most.. Learned so much from all 4!!

By Terron J D

Jun 03, 2019

Excellent! I was able to expand my current knowledge of construction schedule, the instructors were great in the teachings of this course.

By idris e g

Jun 12, 2019

i learned to many things about the schedule

By Jaqueline D d C B

Jul 21, 2019

My only observation is that during the classes with Primavera P6 and MS Project it was not clear the images from the teacher's screen.

By hussien W

Aug 01, 2019

it is an amazing course which is practical oriented and very helpful to implement in the construction industry to be successful.

By Diego K V

Aug 19, 2019

Very challenging and complete. An excellent course.

By Lourens B

Aug 20, 2019

Excellent course to get your feet wet and to build upon.

By Farouk F P

Aug 26, 2019

A very special course to learn from and benefit in the field of implementation and management

By Prashant R

Sep 18, 2019

Nice learning experience

By Tito C

Aug 30, 2019

Excellent course

By Jahangir h

Sep 03, 2019

Delivered the good knowledge and for learn.

By Geder M J

Sep 28, 2019

By Paramdeep S

Oct 01, 2019

Very Informative and logical concepts. Easy to understand.

By Kemalettin M A

Oct 01, 2019

It is very well

By Nubia A C R

Oct 03, 2019

A lot of interesting content that surprisingly resulted new for me

By Pranav K

Oct 04, 2019

Good Content

By Tolulope D A

Oct 21, 2019

I couldn't wish for a better lecture.

thanks Prof. Odeh

By Muhammad H

Oct 18, 2019

I have learnt a lot of new Scheduling tools, very happy to complete this course. Thanks a lot Columbia University & respected mentors. Hats off & thumb up.

By Filippos F