Back to The Strategy of Content Marketing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Strategy of Content Marketing by University of California, Davis

This course is a partnership between the leading content marketing authority, Copyblogger, and UC Davis Continuing and Professional Education. In this course, you will learn the core strategies content marketers use to acquire and retain customers profitably. Specifically, you will learn how to develop, organize and implement a content marketing strategy, analyze and measure the effectiveness of content marketing, write compelling copy, use a strategic framework when writing, and build your professional brand and authority through content marketing. You will also learn how to put the ideas presented to you into action and build your own personal brand through content marketing....

SM

For those who want to start your content marketing journey, you may want to take this course. It focuses on touch base points but also goes into further details on what you need as a content marketer.

JC

226 - 250 of 1,051 Reviews for The Strategy of Content Marketing

By Mary C

Jan 22, 2018

It's a rich content course with great insights that will definitely help you become a better writter, know and reach your target, understand metrics and more!

By Patricia K

Mar 13, 2021

A very good course that helps a lot both at work and for a person who has their own website. the material is very useful and can be used over and over again.

By Rey K

Sep 15, 2021

The course is 10 star but please how do I get and download my certificate? Its my only proof of acquired skills and means of clocking deals. dont ignore pls

By Sunda-Edwige L

very good, i'm not a native english speaker, and I understand evrything, evrything was easy to understand and the content of the course is good quality. :-)

By Vasu R

It was a wonderful experience. Instructors are just amazing and all the techniques they discussed are amazingly wonderful. Thank you so much for this course

By Sonali B

May 15, 2020

Extremely insightful and good quality course. The instructor and material are par excellence. Would highly recommend it for any content writer or marketer!

By João D d L

Fantastic course, after him my search for details that make a difference in a project increased my eternal gratitude to Simone and everyone who did it.

By Francis T

Jun 4, 2020

Fantastic course! I would highly recommend for those studying marketing, entering the industry or those wanting to rehash their knowledge and skills.

By Aimilia K

Excellent course I have learned so many new things about content marketing! I have already been improved on the areas I wanted! Thank you so much! :)

By fcastilloch

Dec 20, 2020

Very insightful course, very honest teachers and with a lot of information and material that is up-to-date and you can quickly use for your benefit.

By Regina F

Sep 5, 2020

Definitely worth taking. Strongly recommend this course for anyone who needs to get a better understanding of how use content marketing effectively.

By Grace L

Oct 22, 2021

Great course and definitely worth the time to learn all this content marketing. It'd be better if there were more writing assignments to practice .

Oct 7, 2020

Sonia is a very good tutor, clearly explained the theory and i enjoy the course very much. However , it seems to me that few footage was missing.

By Amaia L

Sep 17, 2020

Me ha gustado mucho, muy instructivo y se aprende mucho. He agradecido la transcripción al español por no saber inglés. Totalmente recomendable.

By Kobriger

Nov 4, 2019

Super ingenious course that provides a lot of practical knowledge. I can apply everything I've learned. The course is highly recommendable - TOP

By Yasmeen M A

Jan 22, 2021

Awesome and valuable course.you will find yourself learning step by step.It will exceed your expectations with how much solid ground you are on

By Cameran G

This course was thoroughly inciteful. Filled with beneficial information that I will continue to I utilize as I market my brand to my audience.

By Enzo A

Oct 23, 2020

It's a good course to get to know all about content marketing if you never studied it before, it goes through all topics and cover all basics

By Ankita D B

May 2, 2020

Amazing Course. A lot of valuable information is available in this course. I would suggest the freshers in content writing to do this course.

By Emmanuel U

May 12, 2020

The lectures were simply amazing. I loved the fact that we had assignments and tests to look forward to at the end of every week's lectures.

By Aboluwade J

Jul 21, 2020

I totally love it. So much to learn and I would give it more stars if there are any.

What a course to learn this modern age of technology.

By Jay G

Aug 25, 2020

Really a beautiful course. Does not matter who you are, a beginner, or someone into their business, this would help and guide you ahead.

By Dirk D

Jul 21, 2020

I got to learn interesting insights on how to maximize my content, and new perspective on how to become a professional content marketer.

By Emanuel O G

Apr 28, 2020

La verdad que es un curso muy bueno, la lectura de los libros son fundamentales para ampliar más el conocimiento que brinda Sonia Simone

By Kevin S

Aug 13, 2019

Great course with some great projects. Community is really active and provides constructive feedback to develop and improve the results!