Back to The Strategy of Content Marketing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Strategy of Content Marketing by University of California, Davis

This course is a partnership between the leading content marketing authority, Copyblogger, and UC Davis Continuing and Professional Education. In this course, you will learn the core strategies content marketers use to acquire and retain customers profitably. Specifically, you will learn how to develop, organize and implement a content marketing strategy, analyze and measure the effectiveness of content marketing, write compelling copy, use a strategic framework when writing, and build your professional brand and authority through content marketing. You will also learn how to put the ideas presented to you into action and build your own personal brand through content marketing....

JC

For those who want to start your content marketing journey, you may want to take this course. It focuses on touch base points but also goes into further details on what you need as a content marketer.

SM

226 - 250 of 702 Reviews for The Strategy of Content Marketing

By Taha S

May 03, 2020

It's one of the best courses which provided me with great insights about content marketing.

By Eid M A E

Dec 20, 2018

Awesome Course Tons of information's that help you to build your career ,

By Ross T

Jun 09, 2020

I would recommend this course to anyone of any level on their content development journey.

By Andrew D

May 15, 2020

Excellent all-around! Even with very little background, I was able to easily follow along.

By JATIN K T

It was a great experience to learn about the contents of Marketing and their frameworks

By Akhlis P

Sep 24, 2018

This is the best content marketing course I've found so far. Worth the time and money.

By Anna-Maria I

Jul 17, 2020

I liked this course, it provided me with a lot of usefull reading and audio material.

By Valentina C

Jul 14, 2020

I've found this course very useful and full of interesting, valuable content! Thanks!

By Ilham M D W

Jun 17, 2020

Very good lessons, interesting and very useful, very filling my time in this pandemic

By Deepak S

This course is Amazing 😍.

I learn so many things like role of 7A in content writing.

By Carlos i

Nov 07, 2018

Realmente me ha ayudado a comprender una parte del marketing

Muchas gracias Coursera

By Edima

Jun 28, 2020

A great introduction to writing powerful content especially in the social media era

By Valentina S

Apr 20, 2020

a complete guide for understanding how to implement your content strategy,loved it!

By Shun T R W

Aug 15, 2020

A very useful course for the beginners, also a good reminder to the industry pros.

By Ariane G

I loved it!! It was easy and I also learned so much useful information. Thank you!

By Calorine

Sep 04, 2018

I'm glad that the course has given me some insights to be applied to my workfield.

By Maria J E

May 07, 2018

Awesome course to get started with content marketing strategy. Sonia Simone rocks!

By Sipho D

Jul 05, 2017

Great material, from the very basics to the more intricate of detail. Thanks Sonia

By Shaan R

Jun 17, 2020

Great course and learnings, peer graded assignments took very long to get graded.

By Aneta D

Jun 14, 2020

this course I amazing. it has a lot of useful material with relevant information.

By Sumaima Z

May 06, 2020

This course is interesting and I will recommend this to every business students.

By Susan T A

May 05, 2020

It was very useful for me and I have learned many new things in content strategy.

By SUCHETANA D

Jul 05, 2020

I appreciate the efforts made by Sonia Simone and enjoyed the course thoroughly!

By Aninkan G

The course helped me a lot in my practical field of study. Thanks a lot Coursera

By Muhammad F

A very useful lesson for those of you who want to learn about content marketing.