Back to The Strategy of Content Marketing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Strategy of Content Marketing by University of California, Davis

This course is a partnership between the leading content marketing authority, Copyblogger, and UC Davis Continuing and Professional Education. In this course, you will learn the core strategies content marketers use to acquire and retain customers profitably. Specifically, you will learn how to develop, organize and implement a content marketing strategy, analyze and measure the effectiveness of content marketing, write compelling copy, use a strategic framework when writing, and build your professional brand and authority through content marketing. You will also learn how to put the ideas presented to you into action and build your own personal brand through content marketing....

ID
Dec 13, 2020

I'd like to recommend this course as it was instrumental in providing for me the necessary push to shift industries. The course content was well thought-of, clear, easy to absorb and very interesting.

SR
Jan 21, 2022

Very beautifully designed course for the beginners even. The course instructor took us through a journey of content strategy and share awesome points to be worked on. Thank for such a beautiful course

276 - 300 of 1,069 Reviews for The Strategy of Content Marketing

By Hawa D K

Jun 3, 2020

I love this course. I recommend this course for anyone who wants to have more knowledge of the strategy of content marketing.

By Smriti

Feb 19, 2018

Very good course, the reading material is really good.

What can be better is understanding a bit on analytics / tracking / SEO

By Nwosu M I

This is just the best. I can't fully put in words what I learnt from this course because it is simply amazing. It was great.

By Federica D

Feb 4, 2021

Un corso appassionante per chi vuole trasformare la scrittura e lo storytelling nel proprio lavoro. Lo consiglio vivamente!

By Shubhra T

Jan 11, 2021

It was very informative and covered all the latest and relevant topics for today's content marketing profession. Thank you!

By Savanna C

Aug 17, 2020

For someone who is not familiar with content marketing, this course will provide great information to help you get started.

By Michiko P P

Aug 9, 2020

Even though I have already studied marketing, I still learned so much from this course. Perfect for beginners and advanced!

By ana p

Jun 9, 2020

A deep dive into what and content marketing is complimented by the do and dont's that give you that step up in your career.

By Md. W

May 23, 2020

Thank you coursera, thank you University of California and of course thank you University of Liberal Arts Bangladesh (ULAB)

By Aridhat K

May 12, 2020

Very exceptional course! I learned a lot from this which could help me strengthen my content writing skills for my career.

By Omoiyebagbe C O

Sep 3, 2020

It is a good course and a great opportunity for me to learn this course. Finally I can now go and apply it to my business

By Charmain S

Apr 12, 2018

Provides great insight into content marketing that is both comprehensive and detailed. As practical as it is theoretical.

By George C L

Jun 2, 2020

i have many things that I have lern so far and i want to do it more thanks a lot for giving me a guide with this lesson

By John G

Jun 1, 2020

Very informative and also interesting to listen to/read. A lot of good content to make myself a better content marketer.

By John W

Feb 6, 2017

A huuuuge amount of great information. Very professionally presented. Easy to put into immediate practice. Thank you!

By Dmytro N

Dec 3, 2021

This is a great course! I am not copywriter myself, but this course has taught me a lot on how to craft effective copy.

By Lisa N

Aug 6, 2017

Amazing. Better than expected. I rarely finish online courses but stuck with this one all the way through. Loved Sonia.

By Sandy G

Jul 2, 2020

Outstanding! A lot of helpful information presented in an easy-to-understand way with a lot of useful backup material.

By 陳誼家

Nov 5, 2021

I feel the assignments really help us apply what we have learned in the course to the real life! Thank you very much!

By Bharath K B

Apr 22, 2020

A Wonderfull Course on Content Marketing, which will give you insights on many aspects which were hidden from view !!

By Alain A A M A

Mar 26, 2021

This is amazing! I've learned so much from this. Hope many people will enroll in this courses. Thank you very much!

By Brinda S

Oct 20, 2020

Interesting course. Got to learn new tools that will be helpful for effective content and email marketing for sure.

By Megan B

Jul 11, 2020

Extremely thorough. Easy to understand explanations and videos. Very much appreciated the plethora of free e-books.

By (22) M O

Jun 17, 2020

It was a really good experience. I feel luck to be a participant in this nurturing course. Thank you for preparing.

By AHMAD M A

May 16, 2020

Thank You so much for your efforts.

I have really enjoyed and learned a lot of new things in this course.

Big Thanks.