Back to The Strategy of Content Marketing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Strategy of Content Marketing by University of California, Davis

This course is a partnership between the leading content marketing authority, Copyblogger, and UC Davis Continuing and Professional Education. In this course, you will learn the core strategies content marketers use to acquire and retain customers profitably. Specifically, you will learn how to develop, organize and implement a content marketing strategy, analyze and measure the effectiveness of content marketing, write compelling copy, use a strategic framework when writing, and build your professional brand and authority through content marketing. You will also learn how to put the ideas presented to you into action and build your own personal brand through content marketing....

SM

For those who want to start your content marketing journey, you may want to take this course. It focuses on touch base points but also goes into further details on what you need as a content marketer.

ID

Dec 13, 2020

I'd like to recommend this course as it was instrumental in providing for me the necessary push to shift industries. The course content was well thought-of, clear, easy to absorb and very interesting.

401 - 425 of 1,128 Reviews for The Strategy of Content Marketing

By Aryana S

Mar 22, 2021

Great direction, assignments were on point with the subject. Really enjoyed learning!

By Anna-Maria I

Jul 17, 2020

I liked this course, it provided me with a lot of usefull reading and audio material.

By Valentina C

Jul 14, 2020

I've found this course very useful and full of interesting, valuable content! Thanks!

By Ilham M D W

Jun 17, 2020

Very good lessons, interesting and very useful, very filling my time in this pandemic

By Rafael D C

May 3, 2022

Very relevant information that you need for your day-to-day online marketing effort.

By Deepak S

This course is Amazing 😍.

I learn so many things like role of 7A in content writing.

By Carlos i

Nov 7, 2018

Realmente me ha ayudado a comprender una parte del marketing

Muchas gracias Coursera

By Ibiala O

May 13, 2022

This course was very clear and swift also easy to understand i enjoyed every bit of

By Edima

Jun 28, 2020

A great introduction to writing powerful content especially in the social media era

By Valentina S

Apr 20, 2020

a complete guide for understanding how to implement your content strategy,loved it!

By Shun T R W

Aug 15, 2020

A very useful course for the beginners, also a good reminder to the industry pros.

I loved it!! It was easy and I also learned so much useful information. Thank you!

By Calorine

Sep 4, 2018

I'm glad that the course has given me some insights to be applied to my workfield.

By Maria J E

May 7, 2018

Awesome course to get started with content marketing strategy. Sonia Simone rocks!

By Donovan S

Jul 5, 2017

Great material, from the very basics to the more intricate of detail. Thanks Sonia

By An H

Sep 28, 2021

the course help me know about content marketing and how become a content marketer

By LAWAL A

Jan 2, 2021

So much happy to learn what it takes to learn the strategies involve in Marketing

By Shaan R

Jun 17, 2020

Great course and learnings, peer graded assignments took very long to get graded.

By Aneta D

Jun 14, 2020

this course I amazing. it has a lot of useful material with relevant information.

By Sumaima Z

May 6, 2020

This course is interesting and I will recommend this to every business students.

By Susan T

May 5, 2020

It was very useful for me and I have learned many new things in content strategy.

By Prabath B J

Sep 30, 2020

I learnt a lot about content marketing. Great Course. Highly recommanded others.

By Suchetana D

Jul 5, 2020

I appreciate the efforts made by Sonia Simone and enjoyed the course thoroughly!

By Aninkan G

The course helped me a lot in my practical field of study. Thanks a lot Coursera

By Muhammad F

A very useful lesson for those of you who want to learn about content marketing.