Back to The Strategy of Content Marketing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Strategy of Content Marketing by University of California, Davis

This course is a partnership between the leading content marketing authority, Copyblogger, and UC Davis Continuing and Professional Education. In this course, you will learn the core strategies content marketers use to acquire and retain customers profitably. Specifically, you will learn how to develop, organize and implement a content marketing strategy, analyze and measure the effectiveness of content marketing, write compelling copy, use a strategic framework when writing, and build your professional brand and authority through content marketing. You will also learn how to put the ideas presented to you into action and build your own personal brand through content marketing....

JC

For those who want to start your content marketing journey, you may want to take this course. It focuses on touch base points but also goes into further details on what you need as a content marketer.

SM

76 - 100 of 676 Reviews for The Strategy of Content Marketing

By Kristin L

Jun 08, 2020

fantastic course overall! truly learnt so SO much about marketing and blog/copy writing. and, the best part about this online course is that it's completely free but you gain so much more than you had initially started off as. thus, highly highly recommend (great way to spend your extra time on)!!!

By Andrea C R

Apr 27, 2020

Definitely RECOMMEND this course! If you are a copywriter and you think there´s nothing else to learn, then join this course, I´m sure you´ll be glad to be proven wrong, cause it´s just amazing. And so student friendly. Super clear. So much uselful material. Sonia is awesome, you´re gonna love it!

By Rayeed H

Jun 06, 2020

Sonia Samone is absolutely the right person to teach this course. She knows exactly what she is talking about and her delivery is kind. An instructor you want to learn from. The course itself provides you with tons of resources and for a beginner I believe you can't ask for much more than this.

By Dike O C

May 07, 2020

If am opportuned to rate more that 5stars I'd gladly do that..

I must admit that to have learnt and comprehended a lot from this course.

All my gratitude Goes to God who made it possible for me to complete this course as well as Sonia, Brain and Jessica

By Allan M A B

May 23, 2020

Very insightful. very comprehensive and realistic. Definitely motivating and encouraging. Validates what otherwise would have been instinctive and definitely pushes you forward to create meaningful and effective content moving forward. Thank you it's been a great learning adventure!

By Amulya S I

May 03, 2020

This course has been extremely informative for me. The content provided is amazing. I gained insights into the world of content marketing, and this course has enlightened me on many prospects. The assignments were really challenging, and doing those made me realize how well I write!

By Weston R

Apr 08, 2020

Great course if you are looking to learn more about the Strategy of Content Marketing in the digital world. The course had a great selection of reading material complimented with very good videos. With quiz’s, assignments and peer grading, the course was overall, very well-rounded.

By Nicole T

Apr 23, 2018

Fantastic course, you'll learn a very thorough understanding of marketing, copy writing, website design (in order to tell a story) along with many other related and helpful concepts. Well worth it if you put the work in. Reading the supplemental materials was very helpful.

By Florine D

Loved to follow this course! I hold a master degree in Communication but we didn't get much practice, this course made it possible to mix practice, theory, testimonies and exercices. I am persuaded this is going to push me forward in my career. Thank you very much!

By Laura S

Jul 06, 2020

Great course! Well structured and easy to follow along at your own pace. I really liked all of the reading material, and that I will be able to go back and reference the material in the future if I need to. Great course for a beginner in this area, like myself.

By Jennifer S D

Jul 31, 2020

This was a very helpful, methods and techniques-based approach to learning. The depth of the experience of Sonia Simone is visible in the content, and you are given a lot of practical resources to go further with your learning journey. A three thumbs up!

By Mullai

Dec 28, 2019

The course was awesome and the faculty was amazing. I feel very happy for choosing the course and getting it completed. The course was very well organised and helped me to become good content writer. My sincere thanks to Coursera and to the University.

By Carlos J d S C B

Apr 11, 2019

An excellent course for anyone who wants to start in content marketing. The practical tasks are essential I recommend this course to all interested and mainly to those who intend to work with digital marketing.

Thanks to Coursera for this learning path.

By Parshva J

Jul 03, 2020

A brilliant course for anyone deciding to get into copywriting and content creation. Great value+ industrial insights + BRILLIANT reading material makes it a CUTTING EDGE course. I highly recommend this to anyone who wants to stand out in this world!

By Aishwarya K

Jun 27, 2020

Good course. This is a great course for who are interested in the field of content marketing. I had a great opportunity. And guys here alot of things you have to explore. And don't miss the chance. And thanks to the whole team of coursera.thank you.

By saharnaz s

Oct 20, 2018

perfect! this course has changed my life, i found really helpful things for doing my job better and it gave me ideas for my career and my goals...it gave knowledge and confidence and i have never been this excited about content marketing in my life.

By Ferdi L

Jul 02, 2020

Great content! Very comprehensive with lots and lots of resources and case studies provided. Peer reviews for the assignments got a bit weird, because some students clearly did not follow the assignment requirements and gave others bad reviews.

By Sanchita R

Oct 13, 2019

This course is actually very functional and skillful. The terms and strategies is being taught by an expert. It has got every effective information regarding the content marketing, i personally feel it's worthy and will surely recommend it.

By Sakshi R

Jul 06, 2020

The course was divided into bite-sized lessons which made the absorption and retention of concepts quite easy. I also liked that the course covered the basics of content marketing while also going on to dive deeper into certain aspects.

By martin c

Jun 24, 2020

An extremely helpful and informative course, especially in conjunction with multi-modal training. Training materials were well organized and provided good case studies. Instructor was extremely professional and pleasant to learn from.

By claudia b

Nov 12, 2017

This course was well structure, with excellent learning resources and many tips on how to immediately use the knowledge gained during the course. I would recommend this course to anyone who wants to learn about content marketing!

By uday s

May 02, 2020

Nice and easy to understand... Although they have used the text (2016 and we are in 2020), it helps in clearing basic doubts and great to learn basics. Having said this, they should introduce new text and things for 2020 as well

By Maurizio Z

Apr 29, 2020

The course is well structured, the informations are clear and the explanations are not too formal. The content are very interesting and gives you the right basics and tools to write a compelling copy and create valuable content.

By Debora C

Really well structured. It guided me step by step to the world of copy and content marketing with topics I've never heard previously during my marketing studies. A lot of readings and practice make this course really effective.