Back to The Strategy of Content Marketing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Strategy of Content Marketing by University of California, Davis

This course is a partnership between the leading content marketing authority, Copyblogger, and UC Davis Continuing and Professional Education. In this course, you will learn the core strategies content marketers use to acquire and retain customers profitably. Specifically, you will learn how to develop, organize and implement a content marketing strategy, analyze and measure the effectiveness of content marketing, write compelling copy, use a strategic framework when writing, and build your professional brand and authority through content marketing. You will also learn how to put the ideas presented to you into action and build your own personal brand through content marketing....

JC

For those who want to start your content marketing journey, you may want to take this course. It focuses on touch base points but also goes into further details on what you need as a content marketer.

SM

101 - 125 of 675 Reviews for The Strategy of Content Marketing

By Lázaro V C J

Jul 25, 2020

This a great course. The only suggestion that I have is to the course provide a transcription of the podcasts. I heard all of them, but a transcription would make it easier to get my videos notes with ones from the podcast.

By Tanya K

Jun 09, 2020

This was my first experience with anything related to content and marketing. I have enjoyed the class and I am thinking of trying to get into this as a career. Thanks for all the information and good luck with everything!

By Bruno F S

The Course was really helpful an spiring.

Now I feel capable of not only creating a content marketing strategy for my personal brand but also identifying new opportunities along this pandemic which we're all bearing.

By Elizabeth K H

May 14, 2020

Often we find ourselves in comfort zones hence we’re scared of trying new things. It’s actually my first time undertaking an online course and I must say, it’s been worthwhile. Thank you Coursera for the opportunity.

By Marion Z

Jul 03, 2020

Very interesting and rich course that will give guideline to anyone that needs to master the strategy of content marketing. Sonia is very clear in her explainations et is providing useful tools and advices.

By Sankaran S

Apr 30, 2020

An excellent course, takes you step by step in planning & executing a content marketing strategy for the long term. The support material shared is an excellent resource for reference and use for the future.

By Awogor M I

I use to have a different understanding of what content marketing was and after this course, I have fully understood and will leverage this understanding to manipulate my job and add value to my expertise.

By Rebecca C

Jul 15, 2020

This course was informative, well organized and contained practical, implementable information. It also provided direction for me and how to continue building my skills and knowledge asI pursue my career.

By Georgie Z

It was a fantastic experience going through this course

and I have become wiser in many ways. The two assignments

were eye-opening even though I had done it practically

on the job many times. Thank you !

By Maria A J

Jul 31, 2020

I really liked the class, I had no knowledge on these topics and now that I started a business with my mom I want to apply the learning that this course gave me. Thank you very much, very complete.

By Priscilla E I

Jun 04, 2020

This course goes indept in content strategy market. It touched base on a lot of complex topics and simplified it. It empowered me with the tools i needed to start something in market of content.

By Anthony R

May 03, 2020

A VERY good course, totally worth it. The lectures are clear & well-structured, there's a good amount of quizzes & assignments. I really feel I've learnt so much from this. Thank you Sonia & Brian!

By ANGELO P F J

Saya sangat beruntung bisa bergabung di Komunitas Coure ini, saya mendapatkan banyak hal mengenai cara membujuk orang hanya dengan kata - kata, saya dapat membuat konten dengan gambar yang jelas.

By Pintean D M

May 07, 2020

Very good course, but you should be a little bit more strict about the assignments in my opinion, because everyone can pass only by begging others to give a good grade in exchange for a good one.

By Danielle E

Apr 28, 2020

Very thorough and relevant course. It's given me a lot of new ideas for my next content pieces! Simone has a great voice that keeps you interested to find out what's coming next. Fully recommend!

By Giovanna

Mar 31, 2020

It was really interesting to follow this course full of ideas and technical notions. The comparison with the other students was also very stimulating: I will continue to do courses on Coursera.

By Adriana K

Jul 19, 2020

I really like the course because it gives you projects where you can practice what you have learned.

I enjoyed engaging with the community and having feedback with others.

Excellent course !!

By Marina I

Курс був корисним і цікавим! Багато інформації, посилань на ресурси та книжки, які варто прочитати. Дуже лояльний тем та умови. Сподобалося також дивитися роботи інших студентів. Рекомендую!

By Masma N

Jul 13, 2020

I enrolled myself in a six weeks course, "The Strategy of Content Marketing" offered by the University of California, Devis, lead by Chief Content Officer - Sonia Simone.

Thank you, Coursera!

By Aleksandra J

May 09, 2020

Very useful course. By participating in the course you can gain practical tips on hot to write amazing headlines and expand your knowledge about writing content to making good marketing tool

By Janett D

Jun 10, 2020

Sonia and Brian are great! I've learned a lot on this course. You will learn techniques, structure and get amazing e-books that you can always go over again. Really happy with this course.

By Stuvi J

Jun 13, 2020

There's a lot that this course includes but is not mentioned in the syllabus (email marketing, SEO etc). You get a really good idea of different types of content and digital marketing.

By Ajay K P

Although this was for the first time when I enrolled for any online courses but I didn't felt disappointed anytime while pursuing the course. All thanks to the instructor and Cousera.

By Yarzar P W

Jun 11, 2020

This course is super fantastic. Upon completion, you will have learned how to put the ideas presented to you into action and build your own personal brand through content marketing.

By Irene A

I enjoyed this course. It was enlightening and engaging and it pushed me to start some things I otherwise wouldn't have. Applying all I learnt from it has also been very effective.