Back to The Strategy of Content Marketing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Strategy of Content Marketing by University of California, Davis

This course is a partnership between the leading content marketing authority, Copyblogger, and UC Davis Continuing and Professional Education. In this course, you will learn the core strategies content marketers use to acquire and retain customers profitably. Specifically, you will learn how to develop, organize and implement a content marketing strategy, analyze and measure the effectiveness of content marketing, write compelling copy, use a strategic framework when writing, and build your professional brand and authority through content marketing. You will also learn how to put the ideas presented to you into action and build your own personal brand through content marketing....

JC

For those who want to start your content marketing journey, you may want to take this course. It focuses on touch base points but also goes into further details on what you need as a content marketer.

SM

101 - 125 of 928 Reviews for The Strategy of Content Marketing

By Parth S

Aug 28, 2020

I found this really helpful in understanding how the content is prepared what is empathy and behavior mapping the tools to measure the performance and kind of content that I need to create to get best engaging community over my social media profiles and also I did learn basics of personal branding.

By Kristin L

Jun 8, 2020

fantastic course overall! truly learnt so SO much about marketing and blog/copy writing. and, the best part about this online course is that it's completely free but you gain so much more than you had initially started off as. thus, highly highly recommend (great way to spend your extra time on)!!!

By Andrea C R

Apr 27, 2020

Definitely RECOMMEND this course! If you are a copywriter and you think there´s nothing else to learn, then join this course, I´m sure you´ll be glad to be proven wrong, cause it´s just amazing. And so student friendly. Super clear. So much uselful material. Sonia is awesome, you´re gonna love it!

By Rayeed H

Jun 5, 2020

Sonia Samone is absolutely the right person to teach this course. She knows exactly what she is talking about and her delivery is kind. An instructor you want to learn from. The course itself provides you with tons of resources and for a beginner I believe you can't ask for much more than this.

By 65 O R s

Aug 16, 2020

This course very good and everyone who prefers to handle blog, website or he may be writer must do this course.

One thing lags in this course is the Peer Graded Assignments. Our work is checked by other member who is doing this course So we don't get marks according to our work or assignments.

By Dike O C

May 7, 2020

If am opportuned to rate more that 5stars I'd gladly do that..

I must admit that to have learnt and comprehended a lot from this course.

All my gratitude Goes to God who made it possible for me to complete this course as well as Sonia, Brain and Jessica

By Fabrício A P

Aug 23, 2020

There is no doubt about the high quality of the course where the learning progression is very effective and useful. I consider it a great opportunity to go deep on copywriting topics and understand new ways to frame them on a new action plan for inbound marketing and content strategies.

By Görkem A

Jan 9, 2021

It has been a very useful course for me. I learned a lot of useful information such as how I can write effective content, what should I pay attention to while doing this, how I can interact and influence the customer well and so on. Thank you to everyone who contributed this course.

By Allan M A B

May 23, 2020

Very insightful. very comprehensive and realistic. Definitely motivating and encouraging. Validates what otherwise would have been instinctive and definitely pushes you forward to create meaningful and effective content moving forward. Thank you it's been a great learning adventure!

By amulya s

May 3, 2020

This course has been extremely informative for me. The content provided is amazing. I gained insights into the world of content marketing, and this course has enlightened me on many prospects. The assignments were really challenging, and doing those made me realize how well I write!

By Jessica P

Dec 26, 2020

Sonia provided great information that was easy to digest for a complex topic that can, at times, be overwhelming. I enjoyed this class and I feel confident in taking my next steps in a new marketing role at my organization. I'll keep an eye out for more courses similar to this one!

By Weston R

Apr 8, 2020

Great course if you are looking to learn more about the Strategy of Content Marketing in the digital world. The course had a great selection of reading material complimented with very good videos. With quiz’s, assignments and peer grading, the course was overall, very well-rounded.

By Nicole T

Apr 23, 2018

Fantastic course, you'll learn a very thorough understanding of marketing, copy writing, website design (in order to tell a story) along with many other related and helpful concepts. Well worth it if you put the work in. Reading the supplemental materials was very helpful.

By Florine D

Loved to follow this course! I hold a master degree in Communication but we didn't get much practice, this course made it possible to mix practice, theory, testimonies and exercices. I am persuaded this is going to push me forward in my career. Thank you very much!

By Laura S

Jul 5, 2020

Great course! Well structured and easy to follow along at your own pace. I really liked all of the reading material, and that I will be able to go back and reference the material in the future if I need to. Great course for a beginner in this area, like myself.

By Sherin F

Jan 5, 2021

Thank you for Sonia Simone cause she's the best instructor for this topic. I've learned so much and I'm excited to apply everythings I've learned in this course for building my personal brand and for writing a copy that really attract my audience's attention.

By Nicole

Sep 13, 2020

This course is an excellent introduction into Content Marketing for someone who has no education or experience in the field. This worked so well as a foundational course for me. The readings are easy to digest and include relevant links and campaign examples.

By Cheryl G S

Nov 14, 2020

The modules are very detailed and the good point is that there is introduction and review for each of the weekly modules. I'm not into marketing or writing industry but the contents of the modules are crafter in a way that it is well-understood. Thank you!

By Jennifer S D

Jul 31, 2020

This was a very helpful, methods and techniques-based approach to learning. The depth of the experience of Sonia Simone is visible in the content, and you are given a lot of practical resources to go further with your learning journey. A three thumbs up!

By Mullai

Dec 28, 2019

The course was awesome and the faculty was amazing. I feel very happy for choosing the course and getting it completed. The course was very well organised and helped me to become good content writer. My sincere thanks to Coursera and to the University.

By Carlos J d S C B

Apr 11, 2019

An excellent course for anyone who wants to start in content marketing. The practical tasks are essential I recommend this course to all interested and mainly to those who intend to work with digital marketing.

Thanks to Coursera for this learning path.

By Parshva J

Jul 3, 2020

A brilliant course for anyone deciding to get into copywriting and content creation. Great value+ industrial insights + BRILLIANT reading material makes it a CUTTING EDGE course. I highly recommend this to anyone who wants to stand out in this world!

By Aishwarya K

Jun 27, 2020

Good course. This is a great course for who are interested in the field of content marketing. I had a great opportunity. And guys here alot of things you have to explore. And don't miss the chance. And thanks to the whole team of coursera.thank you.

By saharnaz s

Oct 20, 2018

perfect! this course has changed my life, i found really helpful things for doing my job better and it gave me ideas for my career and my goals...it gave knowledge and confidence and i have never been this excited about content marketing in my life.