Back to The Strategy of Content Marketing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Strategy of Content Marketing by University of California, Davis

This course is a partnership between the leading content marketing authority, Copyblogger, and UC Davis Continuing and Professional Education. In this course, you will learn the core strategies content marketers use to acquire and retain customers profitably. Specifically, you will learn how to develop, organize and implement a content marketing strategy, analyze and measure the effectiveness of content marketing, write compelling copy, use a strategic framework when writing, and build your professional brand and authority through content marketing. You will also learn how to put the ideas presented to you into action and build your own personal brand through content marketing....

ID
Dec 13, 2020

I'd like to recommend this course as it was instrumental in providing for me the necessary push to shift industries. The course content was well thought-of, clear, easy to absorb and very interesting.

JC

For those who want to start your content marketing journey, you may want to take this course. It focuses on touch base points but also goes into further details on what you need as a content marketer.

176 - 200 of 1,033 Reviews for The Strategy of Content Marketing

By Anthony R

May 3, 2020

A VERY good course, totally worth it. The lectures are clear & well-structured, there's a good amount of quizzes & assignments. I really feel I've learnt so much from this. Thank you Sonia & Brian!

By ANGELO P F J

Jun 15, 2020

Saya sangat beruntung bisa bergabung di Komunitas Coure ini, saya mendapatkan banyak hal mengenai cara membujuk orang hanya dengan kata - kata, saya dapat membuat konten dengan gambar yang jelas.

By Pintean D M

May 7, 2020

Very good course, but you should be a little bit more strict about the assignments in my opinion, because everyone can pass only by begging others to give a good grade in exchange for a good one.

By Danielle E

Apr 28, 2020

Very thorough and relevant course. It's given me a lot of new ideas for my next content pieces! Simone has a great voice that keeps you interested to find out what's coming next. Fully recommend!

By Giovanna

Mar 31, 2020

It was really interesting to follow this course full of ideas and technical notions. The comparison with the other students was also very stimulating: I will continue to do courses on Coursera.

By Mustafa A

Aug 29, 2020

Your Videos So Excellent Nice #Mytv786 1st like and comment yesss n view stay connected always. Nice video big like👍Done I hope you come back👍👍👍👍👍❤️ 💙💛🌸🌸🌺🌺🍃🌱🌷💐🌿🌱💓 #Mytv786,

By Adriana K

Jul 18, 2020

I really like the course because it gives you projects where you can practice what you have learned.

I enjoyed engaging with the community and having feedback with others.

Excellent course !!

By Marina I

Курс був корисним і цікавим! Багато інформації, посилань на ресурси та книжки, які варто прочитати. Дуже лояльний тем та умови. Сподобалося також дивитися роботи інших студентів. Рекомендую!

By Masma N

Jul 13, 2020

I enrolled myself in a six weeks course, "The Strategy of Content Marketing" offered by the University of California, Devis, lead by Chief Content Officer - Sonia Simone.

Thank you, Coursera!

By Aleksandra J

May 9, 2020

Very useful course. By participating in the course you can gain practical tips on hot to write amazing headlines and expand your knowledge about writing content to making good marketing tool

By Uyanga S B

Apr 11, 2021

This course was incredibly insightful and easy to follow. The course materials alone make this a very worthy content marketing course. Thank you for everything Sonia Simone and Brian Clark!

By Janett D

Jun 10, 2020

Sonia and Brian are great! I've learned a lot on this course. You will learn techniques, structure and get amazing e-books that you can always go over again. Really happy with this course.

By Huong H

May 1, 2021

Really highly recommend this course to anyone who's starting to work in the digital marketing field. Valuable AND practical practice along the way makes this course a really helpful one!

By Winston A

Jun 4, 2021

This is a great course. I have receive enough reading materials to keep me occupied for months. This course exceed my expectation and I will recommend it to everyone wo is interested.

By Stuvi J

Jun 13, 2020

There's a lot that this course includes but is not mentioned in the syllabus (email marketing, SEO etc). You get a really good idea of different types of content and digital marketing.

By Ajay K P

Although this was for the first time when I enrolled for any online courses but I didn't felt disappointed anytime while pursuing the course. All thanks to the instructor and Cousera.

By Yarzar P W

Jun 11, 2020

This course is super fantastic. Upon completion, you will have learned how to put the ideas presented to you into action and build your own personal brand through content marketing.

By Irene A

I enjoyed this course. It was enlightening and engaging and it pushed me to start some things I otherwise wouldn't have. Applying all I learnt from it has also been very effective.

By Thananopawan R

Apr 9, 2020

This course has improved me to be a better version of myself. I've learned a lot that I could be able to apply in my real life. The instructors taught clearly and easy to listen to.

By Cynthia G

Dec 28, 2020

Excellent course. Peer review assignments helped understand better where my submission may need work, but also how others are interpreting the material being presented each week.

By Aaron M

May 22, 2020

Great course even for beginners like me. Very clear and actionable framework - not just an academic approach but practical guidance you can use and apply immediately. Thank you!

By aniket L

Jun 11, 2020

The strategy of marketing course are most amazing and informative to learn about marketing with very easy ..I am recommended to all to learn and share knowledge to others☺️👍👌

By ABUBAKAR H

Sep 15, 2020

Its a great course for those who want to start their own business or to promote their content(any type of content). You will learn some techniques and strategies about it

By Tiana A

Jun 9, 2020

It was a really helpful and fun course. I loved every assignment and video. I couldn’t wait to see all of them and learn all these new and exciting things about marketing.

By Lia A U

May 12, 2020

great content served on the course. basics and advanced material are provided, everyone can learn and gain more knowledge which benefit personal and professional aspects.