Back to The Strategy of Content Marketing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Strategy of Content Marketing by University of California, Davis

This course is a partnership between the leading content marketing authority, Copyblogger, and UC Davis Continuing and Professional Education. In this course, you will learn the core strategies content marketers use to acquire and retain customers profitably. Specifically, you will learn how to develop, organize and implement a content marketing strategy, analyze and measure the effectiveness of content marketing, write compelling copy, use a strategic framework when writing, and build your professional brand and authority through content marketing. You will also learn how to put the ideas presented to you into action and build your own personal brand through content marketing....

ID
Dec 13, 2020

I'd like to recommend this course as it was instrumental in providing for me the necessary push to shift industries. The course content was well thought-of, clear, easy to absorb and very interesting.

SM

For those who want to start your content marketing journey, you may want to take this course. It focuses on touch base points but also goes into further details on what you need as a content marketer.

301 - 325 of 974 Reviews for The Strategy of Content Marketing

By Febriani N

Feb 4, 2021

its easy to understand even ya i'm still beginner about it. and its really so much help full to my job

By Gintarė M

Sep 28, 2020

Interesting and useful course with many tools that can help you in creating content for your business!

By Francis A A

Jun 21, 2020

Deeply informative and easy to understand. This course did not make me feel inadequate or intimidated.

By Shahlima P

Loved how organised it was and how there was a o tire of watching lectures but also audio and reading.

By Dara P N

May 5, 2020

Such an effective and great course! This will prepare you in becoming a professional content marketer.

By esther m

Jun 3, 2021

This is a great course for beginners. There is so much to learn about Content Marketing and Blogging.

By Reinier v M

Mar 30, 2020

Great course in which clearly defined the steps to develop a good content marketing strategy! Thanks!

By SITI C A M

May 17, 2021

I got a lot of insights from content marketing strategy and help me understanding my work better too

By Shruti J

Feb 14, 2021

This is a very informative and detailed course. I really like it. The instructor Simon is great too!

By Rosalie M

Feb 11, 2021

Sonia and Brian are great examples of creating great, fascinating, and meaningful marketing content.

By Jéssica O

Apr 27, 2020

Hi there, It was a remarkable a very useful course that will help me out with my career progression.

By Cristopher R E

Oct 12, 2019

Excelente curso que permite conocer los fundamentos clave para redactar contenido al más alto nivel.

By Inès L B

Feb 23, 2021

It was a great course with very concrete content and great advice ! Bravo and thank you very much !

By Robert L

Great Course. I learned so much about Content Marketing from Keyword searching to creating content.

By Bairapaga J

Oct 31, 2019

informative course which made me to take actionable learnings in assignments and quizzes. Thank you

By Julia G

Oct 26, 2019

Really nice course, written assignments helped to apply theory directly into practice, recommended!

By danielle c

Oct 27, 2020

Fantastic course for those who want to start writing. Good content and easy understanding classes.

By Patricia

Mar 14, 2019

Curso completo y muy actualizado. Va al grano y sabe comunicar las ideas, resulta muy entretenido.

By Issara L

Jun 21, 2021

Thank you for the good skills for me. it is very useful for me. The content learned i can apply.

By Kehinde D

Sep 30, 2020

Very god course. Highly recommended to every marketing professionals and interested individuals.

By Jose A B

Mar 3, 2020

A very useful course. I hope to implement these concepts on my future jobs as a content marketer

By Sharon P

Feb 22, 2021

I learned a lot and enjoyed it all. What an honour to do such a fascinating, inspiring project!

By Mustafa Y U

Feb 10, 2021

73 / 5000

Çeviri sonuçları

It was a really enjoyable and beneficial 5 weeks. Thank you Coursera

By Yetunde E

I learnt a lot. This course will enable me become a better content marketer.

Thank you for this.

By Parthiban T

Jul 8, 2020

In-depth information on Content and marketing strategy.

Thanks to coursera and Sonia Simone..