Back to The Strategy of Content Marketing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Strategy of Content Marketing by University of California, Davis

This course is a partnership between the leading content marketing authority, Copyblogger, and UC Davis Continuing and Professional Education. In this course, you will learn the core strategies content marketers use to acquire and retain customers profitably. Specifically, you will learn how to develop, organize and implement a content marketing strategy, analyze and measure the effectiveness of content marketing, write compelling copy, use a strategic framework when writing, and build your professional brand and authority through content marketing. You will also learn how to put the ideas presented to you into action and build your own personal brand through content marketing....

JC

For those who want to start your content marketing journey, you may want to take this course. It focuses on touch base points but also goes into further details on what you need as a content marketer.

SM

76 - 100 of 946 Reviews for The Strategy of Content Marketing

By NATALIE C T L

Sep 30, 2020

This is a very good course especially for people who wanted to learn more about online marketing especially content marketing. This course gives a bird-eye view for me on content marketing and had definitely broaden my knowledge on how to do copywriting, write attention catchy headlines, and a lot of tips and important things that matter in writing a truly effective copy. One of the best course I had on Coursera I can say!

By Rizqi F

Dec 21, 2020

This is an amazing course to further developing content marketing skills. The fundamentals of content marketing in this course refreshing my knowledge about the subject. I love that there are pdf materials allow us to read it on our spare time. The podcast audios are also very insightful, although I believe if it can be presented as videos, it would be more engaging.

Thank you for providing the course. Much appreciated!

By Youssouf N

My journey was very successful with Sonia Simon what I got from this course is unbelievable. I strongly recommend all my friends whatever student or business owners to consult coursera to fulfill their future. The course materials are relevant and applicable for your real business. Thanks to coursera my lock down is very meaningful. I got true growth in this time of covid that I couldn't believe it at all.

By Albert W J

Dec 22, 2020

As someone who had a very vague idea of what Content Marketing was to begin, I feel the course is fantastic. It was clear, informational, of great value no matter what area of content marketing one ends up pursuing. Only takedown was I thought the quizzes were too easy. Or perhaps, they were in line with the course materials provided. Well done and I look forward to putting my newfound knowledge to work!

By Aman K

Oct 27, 2020

Learning through Coursera was one of the best decisions I made in my education journey. This course is a great one example of how one should function as a content marketer and developer and to my knowledge will change your perspective to an extent that you will start thinking like a content strategist from the moment you start taking the feel of the lectures as it has done to me.

By Jim A

Aug 3, 2020

Very useful course. It gives a clear picture about the present content marketing trends and how to identify the major factors that influencing customer buying behaviour. Also it helps the participants to conduct a journey through the customer mind using various efficient techniques. Really the course should be a great help to develop a clear view of content marketing strategies.

By Renan C L

Jun 20, 2020

The Course is really amazing the speakers really know and are very experts in content marketing - You gonna have many insights and breakthroughs and received a really fundamentals of the matter. The only things could be better - than the interview with brian could be in a video and not in audio - also the peer assignment could have more instructions and examples to how to do.

By Vítor M B

Mar 30, 2020

O curso de marketing de conteúdo da UC Davis é excelente, com ele comecei a desenvolver muitas habilidades, assim como criar um site que será minha marca pelos próximos anos. Sem a menor sombra de dúvidas, tudo o que é passado no curso ajuda muito e agrega para melhorarmos e aprendermos. Além das atividades que temos podendo trocar com outros alunos, foi muito proveitoso!

By Valerie G

Jan 15, 2021

This is a great course to understand the why and how of the Strategy of Content Marketing, which is why the teaching is so effective. There is great information here on strategy and techniques, along with examples to bring the ideas to life. Very helpful is understanding how to marketing content in the unwieldy ecosystem of the internet. Thank you! Valerie

By Bach N L

Aug 30, 2017

The course provide me an overview about Content Marketing and also gain my acknowledgment so much. Through the course, I understand clearly about the elements of a good content, how to attract customer, empathy and experience map, types of content and the important of landing page. It very interesting and useful for content marketers. Lets try it out!

By Anca G

Apr 8, 2020

This course delivers amazing content for someone who is being introduced to the concept of Content Marketing for the first time. The videos and podcasts, the exercises and the 2 assignments were very helpful. The instruction is superb and the content is really good and interesting. I had a lot of fun learning the material presented in this course!

By Rachelle Q

This is a course I tremendously learned from and enjoyed at the same time! I've been doing Marketing and Communications for quite some time now, and this course truly helped me become better in what I do - especially learning about different framework and strategic types of content that'll make an impact to the business. Highly recommended. :)

By Ej J L

Oct 11, 2020

Perfect for beginners! They also provided downloadable e-books you can always refer to in the future. I just hope they also provided a transcript for the podcasts, specially for learners who has english only as a second language. Still, I enjoyed this course! I learned so much and I want to learn more by subscribing to their website.

By Chezca D

Nov 12, 2020

I am beyond thankful for this course. I learned more here than I learned in my college years. I really felt like I was in an actual classroom setting with a cool professor when I took this. And the materials provided are gold! This whole course sure is an investment for the long run in your content marketing journey as a profession.

By Simone C

This course was a game-changer! I had to re-evaluate the content of my entire blog, which proves how much I learned... and still have to. But I'm excited! I am more engaged and focused than ever on the subject of content marketing. I recommend this course to anyone who wants to feel the same. Thank you UCA, Davis and Sonia Simone!

By Rudresh s

Jun 9, 2019

Nicely structured course touching upon all the aspects of Content and Copy writing . The instructor is great and easily conveys the concept of the course and modules. Very practical assignments to test the knowledge. I definitely feel more confident in terms of creating content strategy for a website, blog, social media channels.

By Angela H

This course was well worth it. The information was thorough and illuminating. I learnt a lot and was definitely elevated to a higher level of thinking and doing. The instructor was on-point in delivering the lessons and the assignments were useful in allowing you to test and challenge your knowledge and skills. AWESOME programme!

By Vittoria B

Nov 2, 2017

I really enjoyed this curse. Very interesting and effective! I learned so much and can't wait to put all this in practice with my blog. Only little remark, I would have appreciated my assignments being reviewed by the instructor, not by (still unqualified) peers. This to have more constructive critics and suggestions to improve.

By Sri K

Jul 9, 2020

I enjoyed participating in this course because it was easy to follow,Fantastic teachers! Thank you very much .

With this course, I can have more knowledge about content marketing, I learn more about business process, building professional brand, 5P approach,7A framework, mapping, type of content and effective content promotion.

By NGI M Y N

I met this course at a time I was giving up on digital marketing as my content strategy failed most times to convert. This course has not only taken me through the strategy that is getting me making money through conversion but also has transformed me into what I describe as the 'strategic content marketer of the new age'.

By Inna M

Aug 9, 2020

I really did learn a lot from this course, and I'm grateful that I took the chance to indulge myself in it. I was so captivated that I finished the whole thing in five days! Writing has always been a passion of mine, and the fact that this course helped me improve my skill goes to show how amazing and effective it is!

By Amirreza E

Jun 1, 2020

The course was awesome, really liked the Videos, Podcasts, and Reading material and have learned so much from them. Stuff i have already started implementing in my work as a student Association's Head of Content Marketing.

It was explained so well that you can use it for any possible content marketing scenario!

By Anshu M

Jul 20, 2020

Great efforts by all the speakers, especially by Sonia ma'am. You're really a great teacher and moreover helped me to understand everything about content marketing strategies. Plus, I will never forget the value of 'A' in my life as my name also starts with the same alphabet. Thanks a lot for all your help.

By Aditi L

Jul 2, 2020

A great experience!!

Coursera enables all the users to develop their skills and knowledge by providing great courses with a combination of theoretical and practical aspects which help us better understand the topics and excel in it. I guess its a perfect way by which an individual can develop his/her career.

By Vijay R

Jun 25, 2020

It was a great experience and learning process. Got to know the minute intricacies of developing strategic content and ways to get the audience and retain them. From 7A framework to empathy mapping it was a great journey of gaining knowledge.

A small advice, the audio quality of podcasts can be improved