Back to Conversational English Skills

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Conversational English Skills by Tsinghua University

4.4

Do you want to communicate with English speakers fluently? Welcome to our course. The course consists of 6 units with different topics: meeting new people, the people in your life, eating in and eating out, the reason to learn English, good times and bad times, and hobbies. From this course, you will have a good knowledge of conversational English skills in your daily life. We invite you to learn with our teachers and friends from different countries in the videos, such as the United States, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Canada, Australia, and Columbia. Are you ready? Let’s go!...

HE
May 7, 2021

Thank you for this course. I have benefited from it to strengthen the skill of conversation and methods in a better and more beautiful way, in addition to great advice. Thank you from the heart.

BS
Oct 8, 2019

This course was just amazing with good teachers that provided us relevant topics.\n\nIt was a pleasure to take this course and I would like to recommend it to all English loves.

151 - 175 of 202 Reviews for Conversational English Skills

By mokshi j

lovely

By Jelizaveta B

Nov 11, 2020

good

By Ka k K

Nov 7, 2020

Good

By KANOKWAN P

Aug 31, 2020

good

By Byron Q

Aug 10, 2020

Good

By Buthaina A M

Jul 12, 2020

GOOD

By Kevin G

Jul 1, 2020

🇨🇴

By Mrs. S P S

Good

By Sunil B

May 9, 2020

good

By Ketevan S

May 4, 2020

Good

By Tietiambou p d

May 3, 2020

cool

By Martha V S P

Aug 20, 2020

OK

By Ling L

Jun 28, 2020

I learned some new words which could be used in the daily life, Meanwhile, I learn some conversational skill with my friends, Thank you so much.

By Boua M G M

Jul 5, 2020

j'apprends mieux avec coursera mais ce qui me semble un peu complexe c'est la langue anglaise. je vais m'améliorer je crois bien

By Mr. P A P

Apr 30, 2020

This course is very helpful me learning english . skills how talk above the another people and many things.

By Kouame K B M

Feb 5, 2021

It was great, i've learned a lot about others cultures and habits.

By Abatane A

Jul 23, 2020

IT WAS A VERY GOOD COURSE IT HELPT ME TO LEARN A LOT OF THINGS.

By Aka B M

If one applies well the course is rather interesting to follow

By Sudarshan M T

May 4, 2020

Conversational English Skills is the best course.