Back to Convolutional Neural Networks in TensorFlow

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Convolutional Neural Networks in TensorFlow by deeplearning.ai

If you are a software developer who wants to build scalable AI-powered algorithms, you need to understand how to use the tools to build them. This course is part of the upcoming Machine Learning in Tensorflow Specialization and will teach you best practices for using TensorFlow, a popular open-source framework for machine learning. In Course 2 of the deeplearning.ai TensorFlow Specialization, you will learn advanced techniques to improve the computer vision model you built in Course 1. You will explore how to work with real-world images in different shapes and sizes, visualize the journey of an image through convolutions to understand how a computer “sees” information, plot loss and accuracy, and explore strategies to prevent overfitting, including augmentation and dropout. Finally, Course 2 will introduce you to transfer learning and how learned features can be extracted from models. The Machine Learning course and Deep Learning Specialization from Andrew Ng teach the most important and foundational principles of Machine Learning and Deep Learning. This new deeplearning.ai TensorFlow Specialization teaches you how to use TensorFlow to implement those principles so that you can start building and applying scalable models to real-world problems. To develop a deeper understanding of how neural networks work, we recommend that you take the Deep Learning Specialization....

JM

Sep 12, 2019

great introductory stuff, great way to keep in touch with tensorflow's new tools, and the instructor is absolutely phenomenal. love the enthusiasm and the interactions with andrew are a joy to watch.

MH

May 24, 2019

A very comprehensive and easy to learn course on Tensor Flow. I am really impressed by the Instructor ability to teach difficult concept with ease. I will look forward another course of this series.

176 - 200 of 277 Reviews for Convolutional Neural Networks in TensorFlow

By M n n

Good One!

By YE Q

Oct 22, 2019

Keep learning! Thank you!

By Sharan S M

Oct 22, 2019

After finishing this course, I was able to build a neural network that could identify different types of boats with around 94% accuracy. I used many techniques learned in this course like image augmentation.

By Vincent H

Nov 26, 2019

IT is a great course about Deep Learning and above all, how to code it with Python.

It is very practical and you learn a lot of features about the Tensor Flow framework that you can reuse for other issues.

By Max W

Dec 03, 2019

Excellent structure and code alongs with great examples!

By SOURAV S

Nov 06, 2019

By Shahriyar R

Oct 24, 2019

Decent introduction to how to use CNN and Tensorflow

By maryam m

Oct 26, 2019

Well structures course. No matter your level of expertise you can learn from this course and implement models more professionally and improve answers accuracy using this course techniques.

By Daniel M M R

Oct 29, 2019

I learned a lot, thank you all!

By Victor H

Oct 31, 2019

I am already familiar with machine learing and convolutional neural networks, and before starting using the TensorFlow framework I wanted to develop my own know-how in order to really have control and knowledge on what am I doing. Now that my C++/CUDA implementations work, I feel allowed to use a better tool like TensorFlow / Keras, and I am really discovering their power and flexibility, and I am getting really excited of the productivity that I can gain in my projects thanks to them!

By Hannan S

Oct 28, 2019

First of all, the course was amazing! I found it great for the following reasons:

- Laurence Moroney (Instructor) was very professional and clear while delivering the knowledge

- The introductions by Andrew NG were really nice

- Easy to understand codes and understanding of thr underlying principles

- Varied topics such as CNN, NLP & Time Series

- Very insightful by providing expert opinions about different ways of model optimization

I really enjoyed the course and I thank the instructor for the same :)

By Rodrigo V R

Oct 27, 2019

I liked a lot, was really straid to the head on the basics to practice CNN.

By Mrqeoqqt

Oct 29, 2019

a brief intro to transfer learning

By Hiten S

Nov 11, 2019

Excellent CNN Course. This Course Covers All The Topics Like Data Augmentation, Transfer Learning, Drop-Out, And Multi-Class-Classification Problem.

By Marco V E

Oct 31, 2019

Great intro to CNN

By Soharab H S

Dec 04, 2019

Precise, apt and to the pint.

By Kavya B

Dec 05, 2019

awesome

By SANDANAKISHNAN S

Dec 09, 2019

Very clear explanation on the concepts at the higher level and practical application of it is discussed, demonstrated and also the exercises are of the same way. You will just love learning this way

By Scott Q

Dec 06, 2019

Laurence and Andrew are great and the course is just what I need to get a start in Machine Learning.

By Himansh M

Dec 10, 2019

This course is a great addition to the deep learning courses by Prof. Andrew Ng. I got to learn the fundamentals of deep learning from Andrew Ng's courses and learned to programme from here. It's a great course to learn Tensorflow and this course also helped me in my final year project. I'm really thankful to Coursera and deeplearning.ai for this course

By Alvaro M A N

Dec 10, 2019

I love this, because the instructor make the difficult easy. After ending this course, I believe I would enrolled on the other specialization, to gain a better mathematical understanding of convolutional neural networks but I'm pretty happy to learn the practical stuff, this make possible a lot of projects!

By Vivek S

Jun 24, 2019

Super cool stuff!

By Zhi Z

Jul 06, 2019

A good course for Keras but not for tensoflow.

By Oleksiy S

May 23, 2019

Exellent tutorial for using Tensorflow and convolutional networks. Useful usage examples, interesting and challenging exercises. A few minor mistakes prevent five star grading. But please note that mistakes happen and we have to live with this :-). Nice work, looking forward for the next course of the specialization.