Back to Corporate Finance Essentials

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Corporate Finance Essentials by IESE Business School

Corporate Finance Essentials will enable you to understand key financial issues related to companies, investors, and the interaction between them in the capital markets. By the end of this course you should be able to understand most of what you read in the financial press and use the essential financial vocabulary of companies and finance professionals....

VM

Jul 13, 2019

Being a non-finance background, this course has cleared so many basics and fundamental. Videos are very useful, instructor has tried to make all the concept very simple and easy to understood. Thanks.

NS

May 23, 2020

The course was very well driven by Javier sir. It was explained in a very simple manner and the complimentary readings and quizzes were very well designed. Enjoyed and learned lots..Thank you!

476 - 500 of 570 Reviews for Corporate Finance Essentials

By Jorge C

Mar 13, 2019

GREAT

By USHA S

Good

By Ibrahim M

May 13, 2020

good

By Siddhesh S U

nice

By saksham j

May 05, 2020

good

By Adrian I

Aug 29, 2019

Útil

By daniel

May 11, 2017

nice

By PRABHAT K

Apr 16, 2017

Good

By JUSTIN G M

May 28, 2016

Good

By Victor M

Apr 20, 2016

Good

By Anna h q

Jul 12, 2020

Dec 14, 2016

T

By Fatime K

Oct 04, 2016

Thank you for making me understand the very basics of finance, OMG. Although I prefer Islamic finance (without interest), I wanted to understand how western finance works. The videos are short, to the point, and I would advice anyone to be committed. I like how Coursera sends you emails to remind you, encourage you and motivate you to complete the course. Much respect for the work you put into the technical notes, and for making the concepts as easy to understand as possible! I am so grateful for this course, it helps a lot with my Managerial Finance class!! :)

By Mason E H

Aug 02, 2016

Excellent course that really teaches or reviews the basics. The only reason I am giving it four stars (which could be unfair) is that I cannot give it 4.5. The only reason I believe this course deserves a 4.5 is the lack of problem sets or changing exams. I'd love to really master the concepts with different figures and situations. This course is still definitely worth your time and effort and is a great introduction or revision.