Back to Detecting COVID-19 with Chest X-Ray using PyTorch

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Detecting COVID-19 with Chest X-Ray using PyTorch by Coursera Project Network

In this 2-hour long guided project, we will use a ResNet-18 model and train it on a COVID-19 Radiography dataset. This dataset has nearly 3000 Chest X-Ray scans which are categorized in three classes - Normal, Viral Pneumonia and COVID-19. Our objective in this project is to create an image classification model that can predict Chest X-Ray scans that belong to one of the three classes with a reasonably high accuracy. Please note that this dataset, and the model that we train in the project, can not be used to diagnose COVID-19 or Viral Pneumonia. We are only using this data for educational purpose. Before you attempt this project, you should be familiar with programming in Python. You should also have a theoretical understanding of Convolutional Neural Networks, and optimization techniques such as gradient descent. This is a hands on, practical project that focuses primarily on implementation, and not on the theory behind Convolutional Neural Networks. Note: This course works best for learners who are based in the North America region. We’re currently working on providing the same experience in other regions....

1 - 7 of 7 Reviews for Detecting COVID-19 with Chest X-Ray using PyTorch

By Robertsen P S

Aug 03, 2020

Overall, the material it's very challenging for me because I haven't used PyTorch before. In the beginning, I feel this course is very hard, but after I completed the course, I understand what the instructor wants. Nice.

By Gujarati M

Jul 27, 2020

Good course

By PALASH C

Jul 29, 2020

could explain more about pytorch