Back to COVID19 Data Analysis Using Python

Learner Reviews & Feedback for COVID19 Data Analysis Using Python by Coursera Project Network

In this project, you will learn how to preprocess and merge datasets to calculate needed measures and prepare them for an Analysis. In this project, we are going to work with the COVID19 dataset, published by John Hopkins University, which consists of the data related to the cumulative number of confirmed cases, per day, in each Country. Also, we have another dataset consist of various life factors, scored by the people living in each country around the globe. We are going to merge these two datasets to see if there is any relationship between the spread of the virus in a country and how happy people are, living in that country. Notes: This project works best for learners who are based in the North America region. We’re currently working on providing the same experience in other regions....

RP
Jun 27, 2020

This course is very good for beginners, although it misses out a lot of points in terms of professional data analysis...\n\nStill, if you are a beginner, you will benefit a lot from this course!

DG
Oct 29, 2020

Very Informative. You do not have to know a lot of Programming to follow along, just a bit of basic should be Enough. Concepts are very well explained and the course is just at the right pace.

351 - 374 of 374 Reviews for COVID19 Data Analysis Using Python

By Yijia G

Jul 3, 2020

Kind of easy and do not worth money and time.

By Mike M

Dec 15, 2020

Trying to disenroll but there is no option

By Aravind P

Jul 30, 2020

I expected more advanced data analysis.

By Henil M C

Jul 21, 2020

This course is strictly for beginners.

By likitha y

Aug 16, 2021

i am not satisified with this project

By Redeemer N

Jun 10, 2020

thanks

By Priya

Jul 31, 2021

good

By Shalom F

Jul 5, 2021

H​i, I found that the instruction was interesting. However, the structure of the course was most frustrating. I raced to repeat the coding of the instructor on my rhyme notebook. Then my code had bugs; it took time to debug it. I ended up having to do a work around because there was no flaws in my coding.

I​t would be vastly more useful to have a copy of the code to review as the instructor was coding, so I could see what the instructor was doing and be able to duplicate it later.

A​s it is, I have lost the code, because it was deleted. Now, I need to see if I can duplicate it; a most laborious task.

I​ don't know why you won't allow the code to be copied onto my home computer, so I can review it.

By Jessica L

Jan 13, 2021

Code would not run correctly 1/3 into project. Thought it was my code but was program, by the time I figured out it was the program the session started to log me off until it got to the point I could not reenter the project and was not able to complete the program. Passed test by guessing results, but did not actually get to see it.

By Amit

Jul 10, 2020

I was not informed that the cloud desktop will be closed even before i can finish. Also , I am trying to atleast get the covid data and happiness ranking data ( and also death rates data), however m unable to download it. It really sucks

By Roshan W

Dec 15, 2020

Quick and easy project to gain some basic skills on data analysis for beginners. Although ultimately spoiled by not making adjustments for population size when comparing infections numbers across different countries.

By Prakhar R

Jul 8, 2020

I think the instructor is really good but the content isn't up to the level. This is a beginner course at best and the instructor doesn't explore the dataset at all.

By Aseem B

Jul 17, 2021

It is not good at all. You won't learn anything new if you even done the basics of numpy and pandas libraries.

By Deepak G

Jul 13, 2020

It's not for intermediates. It's for beginners, that's all.

By Bharathi N

Jul 29, 2020

Never got the response about cloud session extention.

By BHAVYA H

Jul 8, 2020

There should be some sort of support for error solving / debugging. It can be frustrating for a beginner like me..

By Megha s

Jun 21, 2020

my cloud is not working it has been two days i have been writting in the chat box but no one replied

By Partho U

Aug 18, 2020

I am unable to view or work on my project as my deadlines are not getting reset.

By Firdaous H

Nov 20, 2020

8euro for a short project is expensive !

By Repaka S S

Aug 2, 2020

rhyme session is expiring by a second

By Wojciech S

Oct 9, 2020

It's not worth its money.