Back to Creative Writing: The Craft of Plot

SD
Jul 13, 2020

It seems easy at the start; give it a week or two and you will be very surprised -- with yourself and your reaction to the feedback.\n\nThe instructions are easy to follow, the insights are priceless.

MM
Nov 30, 2016

Great course to take as the first step in the sequence of the "Creative Writing" certification. Exercises are fun, professor provides useful methodology, load is manageable for someone with a day job.

551 - 575 of 1,205 Reviews for Creative Writing: The Craft of Plot

By Gabriela M R S

Dec 6, 2020

I liked it very much! Every assignment was fun to do and all the material was well explained.

By Carrie C

Nov 29, 2020

I really enjoyed this course. The instructor made things very clear and easy to follow along.

By Nicol H

Aug 11, 2020

This class was informative and interesting. It helped me step up my creative writing skills.

By Patenopy G G

Jul 2, 2020

Aprendi muitas coisas: como deixar minha história atrativa, coerente e de fácil entendimento.

By Pola H

Mar 8, 2016

I gave 5 stars to the craft of character - because it was great, but this is even better. yay

By Ramesh I

Jun 18, 2020

The author or instructor of this course was a good person. He handled everything so nicely.

By Hana H

Nov 11, 2018

Really enjoyed the course! Gave me a lot of direction and good structure for my future work.

By Nourhan E

Sep 18, 2016

This course was really useful and Mr. Skyhorse's way of explaining in the videos was so good

By Justin T

Dec 9, 2020

Very informative, my writing skills have already developed further after this single course

By Paulo d T d S P

Sep 30, 2020

It was really helpful and gives an important basis for someone looking to get into writing.

By IGNACIA D D

Sep 25, 2020

Un muy buen curso para guiar tus primeros pasos en la escritura creativa. ¡Muy recomendado!

By Sanel K A

Apr 29, 2020

so far best place to learn, practice, structure thoughts and stories and uplift confidence

By swapna g

Nov 4, 2019

It has been very helpful, the sessions were well designed to help complete the assignments.

By Khemchand S

Dec 21, 2016

Very challenging, engaging, fun and for new writers its covers the basics. I learned a lot.

By Murwyn H

Mar 1, 2021

Super great! I love the Teacher and the interviews and the guidelines and hints.Thank you!

By Akshay M

Aug 15, 2020

An amazing course with good video content, good treatment using assignments and reviews...

By Joelle G

Aug 4, 2019

I learned a great deal and will be coming back for notes, video in the future. Thank you!

By Angel M

Mar 18, 2019

Very detailed course. Provides resources and strategies that really help to develop skills

By Jamie M

Feb 28, 2018

I have never had such capable breakdowns of plot structures and I truly benefited from it!

By Lori B B (

Nov 29, 2017

I enjoyed this segment, but I wish there had been more about plot structure and outlining.

By Karen D G

Aug 24, 2020

Aprendí mucho, lo estoy poniendo en práctica. Estoy ansiosa por comer la siguiente parte.

By Aayushi M

Apr 8, 2020

It was a wonderful course where I explored the area of plot and loved it to every extent.

By Alanna M

Aug 21, 2019

This class is really fun. I'm new to writing proper stories so I found it really helpful.

By Alejandro M G M

Mar 13, 2018

Very interesting, and very hard to achieve a good grade, therefore challenging. Loved it.

By Danilo C C

Jul 5, 2020

Este curso es fantástico, su contenido es muy práctico. Aprendí muchas cosas grandiosas.